User Controls

ate sloppy joes with my mom and pop extra sloppy

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I held my momma close and told her I loved her and she cried and my dad came and looked at my car and that was it, like a particle through space and a blink of my heart that was it. Love the one's you got.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    They look like really nice people. Your Dad could be me in 25 years.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Your mom looks mexican as fuck.

Nice looking folk. Would eat sloppy joes with/10
    Originally posted by Vizier Your mom looks mexican as fuck.

Nice looking folk. Would eat sloppy joes with/10

yeah my mom is azteca you can tell by her squatty nose, but i have my dads nose an englishman nose.
    Originally posted by RestStop They look like really nice people. Your Dad could be me in 25 years.

their chilled out now, my dad told me i will look old like him but I told him i prolly wont
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I held my momma close and told her I loved her and she cried and my dad came and looked at my car and that was it, like a particle through space and a blink of my heart that was it. Love the one's you got.

give me your moms phone number and ill give you another sibling.
    Originally posted by infinityshock give me your moms phone number and ill give you another sibling.

Originally posted by infinityshock give me your moms phone number and ill give you another sibling.

nah she'd think you're a dumbass
    Why are they Mexican, are you adopted?
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Why are they Mexican, are you adopted?

my moms mom my grandma that just died a few days ago is hispanic, i guess thats why they are mexican lol
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Imagine if they lied to Bill Krozby this entire time and he was too stupid to figure it out.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Why are they Mexican, are you adopted?

No im not adopted.
    Originally posted by Malice Imagine if they lied to Bill Krozby this entire time and he was too stupid to figure it out.

um ok... imagine you're a loser faggot... thats more realistic
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby my moms mom my grandma that just died a few days ago is hispanic, i guess thats why they are mexican lol

Hahaha, it’s called your maternal grandmother. You write like a child.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by Malice Imagine if they lied to Bill Krozby this entire time and he was too stupid to figure it out.

Where are you or your family originally from? You're the most mexican looking person on this site I think.
    Originally posted by Malice Hahaha, it’s called your maternal grandmother. You write like a child.

triggered cooked easily chicken...
    weeeeeeeel gonts POSTING IN Bill Krozby THREAD!

Madman African Astronaut
    Your mom looks likes she loves DP and your dad looks like he likes to watch from the closet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No, you are! I didn’t choose to be born this way, I would be white and beautiful like the rest of you if I could! Only a fool or a madman would not desire to be a white man!
    Originally posted by Malice No, you are! I didn’t choose to be born this way, I would be white and beautiful like the rest of you if I could! Only a fool or a madman would not desire to be a white man!

malice you're embarrassing yourself...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No im not adopted.

But why are they Mexican?.
Jump to Top