User Controls

How frequent do you dream ????

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    for the past 10years i dont dream alot, probably like about once a months or maybe twice and i could go months without any dream.

but of late, like beginning this few weeks, i have dreams almost every nite, its like i had dreams 5-6 out of every 7 nites i slept.

just this morning i had one where i walked out of a cinema in furious anger.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I dream on average 5x a week (I keep a dream journal) and maybe 2 of those would be extremely vivid

When I don't smoke weed before sleep (rarely), my dreams become even more vivid

inb4 you dream every night u just don't remember it bro
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    I have several dreams every day. Sometimes I'll dream even if I take a half an hour nap. It's kind of annoying sometimes because the dreams will be so surreal or horrifying or amazing and I'll wake up to my boring reality. Just this morning I dreamed there was like a foot of snow everywhere and it made me kind of upset because I haven't seen a large amount of snow like that in years.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    It seems I only ever dream within a week or so after coming off of an ice binge. Otherwise my dreams seem non existent.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    every night.

eating spicy foods makes them 'funkier'...as in more vivid and lengthy. eating a whole pizza about an hour before bed does it every time. 'normal' dreams for me last a short period of time and are nonsensical...meaning theres no plot, its just stuff happening then unrelated happenings grow into each other. the vivid dreams have a plot and almost a story line. last night just before bed i ate about 1500 calories worth of cashews, brazil nuts, pecans, and almonds, with assorted odd-ball flavorings/spices and i had some major league fucked up weird-fest dreams.

speaking of dreams and the black-and-white or color question...i definitely dream in color because ive remembered street light colors, clothing colors, and car colors.

edit: also...my 'normal' dreams i tend to either forget shortly after waking or something during that particular day happens that makes the dream pop into my head for me to remember. my 'vivid' dreams i remember and are still in my head when im waking up and i have recollection of them all day. on the topic of remembering dreams...i had a head injury one time years and years ago where previous dreams would pop into my head. meaning i was awake and conscious, but the actual dreams i had already had while sleeping were happening. i remember one where i was looking at a traffic-light in real life and a previous dream i had involved a traffic light that was playing at the same time...almost like the dream was triggered. my current memory of remembering the dream has the dream traffic-light and real traffic-light interlaced. another dream from when i was about two or three years old was running through my head...and that dream i remember to this day because i would have it frequently when i was little. it wasnt anything happening with a plot or meaning, but geometric shapes that would just move around...grow...shrink...increase or decrease in number...etc etc.
    I just had a horrible nightmare about life and woke up to someone phoning me about the thing I was dreaming about and it was all for nothing.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by infinityshock eating a whole pizza about an hour before bed does it every time.

last night just before bed i ate about 1500 calories worth of cashews, brazil nuts, pecans, and almonds, with assorted odd-ball flavorings/spices and i had some major league fucked up weird-fest dreams.

You fat piece of shit. You disgust me.
    I rarely dream these days. If I quit smoking then I will start dreaming again. I will have super realistic dreams where I buy a pack.

Otherwise, I usually only remember a few dreams per year. Last dream was 2-3 months ago. Dreamt that I was in ISIS, and that I was drowning a whole family in the sea.

They tried resisting, so I kept holding them under the water with my foot one at a time.

WHY do people do this? You're not going to NOT die, so just die already.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Malice You fat piece of shit. You disgust me.

if you find that exciting wait till you see what i do to you if i ever find you passed out from some sort of drug overdose or roofie ingestion.

a few days later when you regain consciousness in the rectal-reconstruction surgery wing at the hospital, that is.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Malice You fat piece of shit. You disgust me.

in tribute to your flagrant fucktardery i have consumed a bowl of honey-nut cheerios in your memory.

and by bowl...i mean salad bowl. in which i filled with roughly half of the 'family sized' box of cheerios. then instead of using plain old low-calorie milk, i poured in an entire quart-sized container of heavy whipping cream.

i dont know how many calories i just ate but im certain it was enough to feed an entire third-world nation for several days...if not weeks.

be disgusted. be envious. be my valentine.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    speaking of vivid dreams ...

one of the most annoying feature about them is dreaming up places that seemed real but arent. its a mashed up of all the fragments of memories of places that youve been to and then you wonder all day long where was it that your dream was taking place,

and who were those people ???

and regrettable dreams.

there were many times in dreams that i was ready to rape/kill someone but didnt due to the fear of legal repercussions before waking up, realizing that it was just a dream and wished i had just killed/raped whoever that that i intended in my dream.

the gotttdammmittt dreams, thats what i call them.
    I had this dream tonight where this dude was kidnapping people from all over the country and he had like this giant military base and big ass guns, military vehicles and artillery and he was skilled at waterboarding people and brainwashing.

He kept everyone seperated and isolated and tortured them, starved them and convinced them the government is evil and the apocalypse has happened and gave them lots of drugs like LSD and dissociatives and he would kidnap all ages from childhood to the elderly, both genders and he had like hundreds of people on his compound.

The ultimate goal was to basically break their spirits, body and mind and then bring them all up to baseline, feed them and take all the healthiest ones after he studies them and bring them out to this massive farm set up as a battlefield with bunkers and then he gives them all guns, RPGs, grenades, ordinance you would find in a warzone and splits them into two teams of 100.

The first team was all the really fit, muscular strong willed beta people that were bodybuilders, athletes, gun experts, smart Uber people and strong women or gangsters and put them against the frail elderly, weak people, scared broken people and children.

He convinced both sides to fight to the death and that the ones alive could leave if they wanted and that this was like the battle of the century and they were chosen. It was crazy too because they were all armed to the teeth just standing there while this guy set it up and nobody tried to shoot him or anything, even though they were scared.

He was also a crazy survivalist with a big ass cool modified rifle wearing full kit and could probably fuck anyone up if they tried anything.

Anyways, this is when I woke up so I didn't see the battle go down which kinda sucks because that would have been cool to watch.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Pretty frequently actually, i had a dream about Oprah the other night. Lol wtf?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    32hz
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie Pretty frequently actually, i had a dream about Oprah the other night. Lol wtf?

show me with these anatomically and color accurate dolls what actually transpired.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra 32hz

???

????
    *Looks out the window at the birds soaring in the sky*

Every day...
    bling bling Dark Matter
    WE DREAM ALL THE TIME
    Originally posted by bling bling WE DREAM ALL THE TIME

WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM
    bling bling Dark Matter
    shut up u don t no shit