User Controls

Best Leg Workout Ever

infinityshock Black Hole
    if you want the best leg workout there is, fuck a tall chick in the back seat.

my legs are more sore than from a leg-day workout...
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Sexual activity burns so many more calories than several traditional workouts. That's why there are so many fatties on this site.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    yes, but mostly only cardio...unless its a fat chick

plus, a guy would need more than one chick to keep up a consistent workout routine since chicks get sore too easily and quickly
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Sexual activity burns so many more calories than several traditional workouts. That's why there are so many fatties on this site.

anyone remember that one guy on zoklet I forget his name.. but he said he doesn't have sex because it kills his gains lol
    >thinly disguised Crib Leg Bag thread
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Bamp.
    Applebottm Houston [our biased demode moss-trooper]
    Originally posted by infinityshock if you want the best leg workout there is, fuck a tall chick in the back seat.

my legs are more sore than from a leg-day workout…

ya cheap bastard! getta room!
    Always do the grab test first with a tall woman.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † Bamp.

youre an idiot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Applebottm ya cheap bastard! getta room!

bored with beds
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Codebeta Always do the grab test first with a tall woman.

not necessary

she was already running around the woods naked
    I hate to ask this...but what was a naked woman doing in the woods with you peeking.
    Applebottm Houston [our biased demode moss-trooper]
    Originally posted by infinityshock bored with beds

How about against the wall?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Applebottm How about against the wall?

yeaaahhh...

no. long story. (pumping too hard...banging head into concrete block wall. never something a chick considers arousing)

shower, but not lately
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Codebeta I hate to ask this…but what was a naked woman doing in the woods with you peeking.

i didnt tie the rope tight enough and she was trying to escape.

i mean...we were having a picnic.

and...im always out in the woods with naked chicks. where do you think people had sex before they invented houses? and no, there arent any caves near where i live.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    ive been doing hella leg presses lately.. every time I go to the gym its leg day.

but my underdeveloped tricep and shoulder muscles make me look like a slanty plankster
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dissociator ive been doing hella leg presses lately.. every time I go to the gym its leg day.

but my underdeveloped tricep and shoulder muscles make me look like a slanty plankster

dumb-bell presses
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock dumb-bell presses

good idea, I could prob do that with 30lbs weights. its cool they got a bunch of freeweights and a barbell here, a total gym, its a poor mans gym but it gets the job done
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dissociator good idea, I could prob do that with 30lbs weights. its cool they got a bunch of freeweights and a barbell here, a total gym, its a poor mans gym but it gets the job done

30lbs...ah, the memories of the old days
    Originally posted by infinityshock i didnt tie the rope tight enough and she was trying to escape.

i mean…we were having a picnic.

and…im always out in the woods with naked chicks. where do you think people had sex before they invented houses? and no, there arent any caves near where i live.

How romantic...an unwilling picnic like the old days.
Jump to Top