User Controls

I LOVE DIAHREAHAHA

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    DARE TO tAKe the anti shithole pill fam?

you have diarrhea of the mouth, FAM!
    Originally posted by thatermeneter you have diarrhea of the mouth, FAM!

Oh yeah? Well, when God was passing out insight, you thought he said that when God was passing out holy prophets you thought he said oily faucets! Because your soul has diarrhea... of the mouth... faucet.
    Originally posted by Enter Oh yeah? Well, when God was passing out insight, you thought he said that when God was passing out holy prophets you thought he said oily faucets! Because your soul has diarrhea… of the mouth… faucet.

you're a ree ree
    I don't get it
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I don't get it

I'm sorry for you, please die?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm sorry for you, please die?

If simply asking to die resulted in my death, I would've been dead a long time ago
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're a ree ree

Oh yeah? I don't poly-cotton to coping tropes! Even my own. So why don't you split.
    Originally posted by Enter Oh yeah? I don't poly-cotton to coping tropes! Even my own. So why don't you split.

Toot dada loot loot Toot dada loot loot!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Toot dada loot loot Toot dada loot loot!

Me bequeathed thee psycho-pathological hand-me-downs.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby DARE TO tAKe the anti shithole pill fam?[vidww.youtube.com/watch?v=LMX_Ukwlqqs

pray i never get a hold of your asshole or i guarantee that after im finished the only use youll ever get out of it ever again will be the winning contestant in a grand canyon impersonation contest.
    Whoa look at her hair.
Jump to Top