User Controls

Are there rules on what you can name a boat?

I think it would be funny to name a big ass yacht The Shitfucker. Can somebody photoshop Shitfucker as a yachts name for me?
    Here you go.

Family Guy isn't funny, scron.
    I can't believe I squinted my eyes to try to read a family guy joke. Ugh.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Family Guy isn't funny, scron.

Shup up idiot that's not my name.
    I like how everyone has a hard-on for scron. It's like a modern day witch accusation.

If you haven't been called scron or Sploogook you aren't living

It's supposed to be an insult I think but those are two of the most hilarious posters here so it isn't very insulting.
    You people must be on a lot of drugs.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel You people must be on a lot of drugs.

the site's called niggas on spice, what do you expect
    Sploogook is our eternal leader and scronaldo is the chancellor here
    Thing is, scron was actually a pretty funny and even somewhat informative poster for a long time, but one day he decided to do a bunch of meth and spam every thread with senseless bullshit and weird ass memes

Then he would beg to come back, Lanny would let him, and he'd do the same fucking thing over and over and over again

Now, anybody new that posts anything resembling his retarded memes is assumed to be scron until proven otherwise

That's just how it is
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    None of you are posting anything about boats. I'm the only one that has posted boat related materials

Get help.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel None of you are posting anything about boats. I'm the only one that has posted boat related materials

Get help.

where i live everyone has boats and theres a marina every couple of miles...or less.

from looking around at the various boats there doesnt seem to be much in the way of propriety in naming them. there was one that had the word 'nuts' in a vulgar fashion but i cant remember the actual name. something like 'sucking my nuts' or such. some names are actually creative
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor can the boat police stop people without cause there? Where I'm from the boat cops on the lakes come do a "safety inspection" on people minding their own business and try to get you in trouble for having a few beers while out on the water.

eeeyurp. they do it all the time...and theyre dicks about it. people who own boats have told me many, many stories about the bullshit. one guy had a three-digit figure ticket for a lifejacket violation. his boat was rated for x-number of people...he had three people on it...four lifejackets (more life jackets than there were people)...and the faggot cop gave him a ticket for that.

on a more positive note...we watched some dude in a speed boat hauling ass down the river with a faggot cop chasing him with its 'weeee-wooooo-weeeee-woooo' siren and he couldnt keep up. the gap between the boats had gone from a couple hundred yards when we first saw them to about a mile when we lost sight of them down the river.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I thought the whole point of having a boat was that it was a place to go to drink.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I want an aircraft carrier.
Jump to Top