User Controls

If you ever have a son will you get it circumcised?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    No, nay, never.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I will ask him of course, after he's grown old enough to babble. "Would you care to have the extra foreskin around your penis removed, son?" As science would dictate, the first vocal utterance of his would determine his desires. Any sound beginning with the letters A-N (N for no) represents no. O-Y (Y for yes) of course indicates a 'yes' response. A verbal response beginning with the 'Z' sound will be perceived as indication of his desire to be castrated, mutilated, amputated, and suffocated.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    will I enable a jedi foreskin-collector?

NO
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    He would stand a higher chance of dying from the proceedure than every needing to be circumcised in his life so.. no. There is also a shitload of other reasons not to, but for that alone, why would I jepordize my sons life for how his dick looks? Pretty selfish thing if you ask me.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    The foreskin is analogous to the clitoral hood. Think about that. Would women feel better without one? What function does it serve? For protecting the sensitive glands and masturbation. It evolved for a reason.
    MR.HAI Yung Blood
    What function does it serve? For protecting the sensitive glands and masturbation. It evolved for a reason.

And now we wear pants so whats its point? Im not for or against circumcision. I just think we evolved an apendix and that fucker tries to kill 7% of us.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    He would stand a higher chance of dying from the proceedure than every needing to be circumcised in his life so.. no. There is also a shitload of other reasons not to, but for that alone, why would I jepordize my sons life for how his dick looks? Pretty selfish thing if you ask me.

You're one to talk considering your child was conceived by a boy getting fucked in the ass by your husband and letting your child be raised by 2 lesbo's, thats waaaaaaay more of a determinant to a child than having a common medical procedure preformed, you hippie slut
    How is his conception or even lesbians raising him have anything to do with it? This common medical procedure is an elective procedure which has no real bebefits and has all sorts of side effects and risks. It is more likey for a child to die from circumcision than there ever needing to be circimcised in the first place- should be pretty simple math for most people to follow and say 'hey.. I wont risk fucking up my child for life or hell, possibly killing him for imaginary, false cases for circumcision. Ill let my child make this choice later in life when hes old enough to make an informed decision on an elective surgery that is mutilating his body'.
    Sophie, I recall you making a case against circumcison a while back, Im on a phone and too tired to bother, but if you can, would you please be sokind as to link them now? Idid a fuckton of research before my son was born (I didnt even know I was going to have a son until he was born) and what I discovered was really fucked. It honestly should be banned just like for female circumcisions. Id never let some fucktard doctor harm my son like that. So unless you got a better case than 'I want my sons penis to look like my mutilated penis' shut the fuck up.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Sophie, I recall you making a case against circumcison a while back, Im on a phone and too tired to bother, but if you can, would you please be sokind as to link them now? Idid a fuckton of research before my son was born (I didnt even know I was going to have a son until he was born) and what I discovered was really fucked. It honestly should be banned just like for female circumcisions. Id never let some fucktard doctor harm my son like that. So unless you got a better case than 'I want my sons penis to look like my mutilated penis' shut the fuck up.

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/pdf/Hill_2007.pdf

http://www.intactamerica.org/resources/decision

These cover it pretty well.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    As someone with foreskin, I can tell you that I'm certain that masturbation wouldn't be anywhere near as pleasurable without. The feeling is significantly different, particularly the cumulative effect, how it develops and effects the climax. I don't like the circumcised method (yes, I use lube). If you think about the dynamics, this makes perfect sense.

I rarely engage in the act anymore, but most people do so with far higher frequency.
    MR.HAI Yung Blood

This is offensive. Pls remove. BAI!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^whats offensive is the fact that you like to censor people exposing the awful truth of the jedis.

Look what the jedis have done to me! look what they have done to me!

MR.HAI Yung Blood
    Now THATS fucking funny
    No, fuck this stupid jedi tradition. I certainly wish I had been able to make the decision for myself (and the decision would have been "no"). I'm not letting anyone cut my hypothetical son's dick.
    I voted yes to be edgy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The right thing to do is circumsize. When they grow up they can make the conscious decision whether to stay that way or get uncircumsized. Stop making it weird!
Jump to Top