User Controls

kitty pride

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    last night I was finally sleeping after all the stuff i've gone through that day. I then hear a wam bam bam! and I freak out thinking my microwaves just detonated and fell through the floor it was so loud, my heart is racing and I get up and run to the kitchen and my cat is sitting there with all of the gas stove mounts i had cleaned and put on top of the fridge to dry all over the floor. He looks at me and says "everything's better with an egg on it!" and then runs away...

scared the shit out of me

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    TDP if tige wud rag dougs pussy to pieces
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by bling bling TDP if tige wud rag dougs pussy to pieces

bitch my cat is cute as fuck but he has an evil side. he'd fuck your pussy bitch up

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby la-durhhhh

.postimg.org/5sevhel2x/workit.jpg

youre a retard and your fucking cat is retarded
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre a retard and your fucking cat is retarded

and you're a boring faggot, please die? please?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and you're a boring faggot, please die? please?

suck my dick, first and i might.
    Originally posted by infinityshock suck my dick, first and i might.

go fart some more cum bubbles you nigger whore
    i want to bash your cat in the head with a rock
    Originally posted by Plonko! i want to bash your cat in the head with a rock

I doubt you want to you wannabe serial killer (bitch), the only reason why you say that is because you can't get any pussy
    i want to kill it because its yours and it would make u ;(
    Originally posted by Plonko! i want to kill it because its yours and it would make u ;(

Awwwww what you have against me lil bromo, to hurt me like that? Did mommy and daddy not hold you enough? Did they deny your want and need for a little brother (because they didn't want anymore retards) much less a little kitty? Is this why you take some many iq test?

Dare to take the black pill fam?

These's questions and more on the next dragonballz!
    PM me your home address i promise i will kill one of your pets before 2028
    Originally posted by Plonko! PM me your home address i promise i will kill one of your pets before 2028

You already know what it is. And I highly doubt I'll be living here in 2028. PM your address in 2028 and I will confirm that you're still a cough syrup drinking virgin.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You already know what it is. And I highly doubt I'll be living here in 2029

o yea cuz you'll be homeless
    Break it up guys.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    a good cat is a

stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Yall niggas postin in a toxoplasmosis thread.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

Your cat looks like I do whenever I finish reading one of your threads.
    Originally posted by Marcos Aurelius Break it up guys.

mind you're own business.
Jump to Top