User Controls

Galileo was a disinfo agent?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've been reading a lot about how the earth is flat, some people are calling out nasa and galileo for being masonic shills. Its just there is so much evidence using what we know to be "modern science" that the idea that the earth is round is just deplorable. I'm still researching it, but it seems plausible that the earth is actually flat, maybe its not flat, but its seems like its definitely not round.

I've heard other things like gravity is an illusion (im no so sure about that one) and sunlight actually has weight (thats believable) and the south pole doesn't exist

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Oh for the love of christ Bill Krozby, do you actually look for the stupidest things to believe or do you just take in a vast range of harebrained theories and cherry pick the worst of them?

Just for kicks: if the earth isn't roughly spherical then what are satellites and how does GPS work?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I've been at high enough altitude to see the earth is round. so. no.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Just for kicks: if the earth isn't roughly spherical then what are satellites and how does GPS work?

1. a hoax
    2. a russian genie named glonass

excellent thread A++, really, 10/10 extra chromasomes
    Oh for the love of christ Bill Krozby, do you actually look for the stupidest things to believe or do you just take in a vast range of harebrained theories and cherry pick the worst of them?

the latter,

the earth doesn't need to be round for there to be satellites.

Have you ever even seen a satellite? Hell I'm beginning to even wonder if asteroids are even real. They are probably just stars that lost their flame and fell down

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Oh, dude! HAHAHAHA are you serious? Fucking 'stars that lost their flame and fell down' thats priceless shit right there. My 10 month old son has a better comprehension of how shit works than you. if you even for a moment so much as consider this shit to possibly be legit, fuck, youre retarded. I knew you were a dumbass fuckhead, but shit, I wasnt expecting this from you.
    Oh, dude! HAHAHAHA are you serious? Fucking 'stars that lost their flame and fell down' thats priceless shit right there. My 10 month old son has a better comprehension of how shit works than you. if you even for a moment so much as consider this shit to possibly be legit, fuck, youre retarded. I knew you were a dumbass fuckhead, but shit, I wasnt expecting this from you.

You sound kinda frothy

No your ten year old son has been indoctrinated into the masonic narrative, He's going to be real pissed off once he grows up , has his red pill and realizes he was raised by lesbos and everything he was taught was a lie.

My daughter who is 3 years old told me "sorry you have eyeballs" because even she realizes the lies and disinfo thats being spread around. I'm going to raise her right to always question authority. Some people like to mindlessly go through life believing everything thats put in front of them. I'm going to guess you also believe JFK was shot from behind by lee harvey oswald.. oh the audacity you have.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    This is so stupid it's hilarious. "Galileo was a disinfo agent" Oh, that's a good one. I'm going to remember that.

You know, that would be a brilliant thing to tag around San Francisco...
    ^I'm really edgy like that, it would be better to tag it in austin, but anyways, how can one believe that the earth is a sphere spinning ? wouldnt all the tons of water on the planet get thrown/fly off the "sphere" , before you say "oh hey its gravity maaaan!"

shut the fuck up , no scientist has been able to replicate that to prove it. You know what you can replicate though? You can put water in a dish, a dish with edges to hold it in. Some people can't think outside of the box and believe the bullshit narritive they've been fed since they were gerber babies. Fucking sheep
    I've been at high enough altitude to see the earth is round. so. no.

post pix or it didnt happen

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    ^I'm really edgy like that, it would be better to tag it in austin, but anyways, how can one believe that the earth is a sphere spinning ? wouldnt all the tons of water on the planet get thrown/fly off the "sphere" , before you say "oh hey its gravity maaaan!"

What if that's how rain occurs?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    the latter,

the earth doesn't need to be round for there to be satellites.

hahah, ok, so how do satellites stay up then if there is not gravity? And what exactly explains the downward force we experience on the face of the earth? Also, how is circumnavigation possible?

Have you ever even seen a satellite?

Well for one the moon is a satellite, I'm sure even you've seen that. As for artificial satellites, you can see them even without a telescope although you wouldn't know they would appear simply as a dot similar to stars but moving in a different pattern. With a telescope you could identify them as manmade though.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Ok Bill Krozby you have a theory and i propose an experiment to test your theory.Here is what you do. Grab a pair of binoculars and drive out to the coast, go somewhere where there are a lot of ships. Grab your binoculars and look at the ships sailing away from you. As they pass over the horizon do they dissapear bottom up? Or do they just go on until they're no longer visible?

If the first answer is observed the earth is round, if the second answer is the earth is flat. Go forth Bill Krozby, and prove all these supposed smart people wrong.
    Yeah, the earth is flat, I'm glad someone knows this besides me.
    hahah, ok, so how do satellites stay up then if there is not gravity? And what exactly explains the downward force we experience on the face of the earth? Also, how is circumnavigation possible?

circumnavigation isn't possible its a hoax

Well for one the moon is a satellite, I'm sure even you've seen that. As for artificial satellites, you can see them even without a telescope although you wouldn't know they would appear simply as a dot similar to stars but moving in a different pattern. With a telescope you could identify them as manmade though.

dare to take the red pill, fam?
    Yeah, the earth is flat, I'm glad someone knows this besides me.

glad someone else here has a little since to be open minded, I've read on other forums (im not going to subscribe to this theory yet until I see it proven by the scientific method) but I've heard that not only is the earth flat but it is potentially triangle shaped.

maybe some of you guys should take psychedelics, then you will reailze there is so much more to this world than meets the eye. I once took some acid and started hearing whispers, I followed them and then I came to the moon and realized its not what exactly what everyone thinks it is.

you guys completely ignore all the signs put out by the jedi media, you wouldn't know reality if it bit you in the face, thats because there is very little real about this life we live, we are living in a cybernetic universe that is extremely buggy and controlled by traitors of mankind, (much like this website...)

dare to take the red pill?

I'm not one to turn down free drugs

will watch those when my managers fuck off, expecting them to be hilarious
    I've heard that not only is the earth flat but it is potentially triangle shaped.

LOL

I WAS SERIOUSLY GOING TO BRING THIS UP AS A JOKE

Δ
    /Δ\
    /Δ Δ\
    /Δ_Δ_Δ\
    //\ /\\
    // \ / \\
    /Δ----\----Δ\
    /Δ Δ / \ Δ Δ\
    /Δ_Δ_Δ/___\Δ_Δ_Δ\
    //\ /\\✡//\ /\\
    // \ / \V/ \ / \\
    /Δ----/----Δ----\----Δ\
    /Δ Δ / \ Δ Δ / \ Δ Δ\
    /Δ_Δ_Δ/___\Δ_Δ_Δ/___\Δ_Δ_Δ\
    /---------------------------\
    ^dat collective consciousness dough fam

Lanny Bird of Courage
    I really don't know if Jung was a hack or just wildly misunderstood but his quasi-cult adherents. Probably a little of both.
Jump to Top