User Controls

Is it normal to want to make out with men when you're really drunk? (not trolling)

Because alcohol makes you really loving? It's not a sexual thing, it's just making out/kissing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    op wud suc a pill out another man booty
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Just remember to pull out.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    sumthin funny but i dont no why
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's only gay if your dicks, butt-holes or tongues touch, or if you handle (in any way) the first two of those items. Everything else, you have a green light.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    calling it now, enter did lots of gay shit on MDMA whether he remembers it or not
    Idk man I never had the urge to do that no matter how fucked up I've been. You might be legitimately gay or something.
    Closest male contact I've ever had is repeatedly punching one in the head and stomach.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Its only gay if you take up the ass, when your on top its just showing dominance.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic Idk man I never had the urge to do that no matter how fucked up I've been. You might be legitimately gay or something.

that
    lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    LOL LOOK AT THIS YUNG THUG ASS NIGGA IN MY HOOD IN MY DAY WE DUN TAKE DAT SHIT FROM NO NIGGA IF A NIGGA B LIKIN OTHA NIGGAZ DEN DAT NIGGA GUN GET LACED UP N TOOK FOR HIS SHOES COAT N SNEAKERS U DIG
    PANTZ HANGIN LOOOOWWW
    Originally posted by -SpectraL PANTZ HANGIN LOOOOWWW

YEA NIGGA DATS MA SHIT WE B LISTENIN 2 WEN WE DRANK
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by A College Professor yo wat is, sista? this prof. raj here girl tell me about that pupussee creme?

DA FUCK U B SAYIN NIGGA? WE DUN PLAY SHIT LIKE DAT HER
    Originally posted by A College Professor This is Prof. Raj the hot-blooded Indian stud. I want some of that sweet-ass pupussy creme - know what im saying my negro????

DIS NIGGA BE TRIPPIN I TELL U WHAT BUT U BRING SOME LOUD AN A BOTTLE N WE'LL TALK MY MAN AINT HERE RIGHT NOW FOR 2 MOR WEEKS CUZ SUM NIGGA SNITCHED
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Maybe if you're a girl.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Girls are such fags, total bottom bitches.
Jump to Top