User Controls

Poor people are more productive

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Yeah, being poor sucks. But dealing with all the fucking stress and limiting your purchases and shit is all fucking life experience and how to deal with bad situations. No dishwasher? Do the dishes yourself, yeah its gruntwork, but its work. Rich people sitting on their ass all day would get fucking destroyed in prison, anal annihilation etc

plus when youre poor you can sleep on the floor
    which is fucking better than sleeping on a seely posturpedic fuckin mattress crib bed stack
    sleeping on the floor is good for your back
    and plus its easier to carpet surf for crack

I carpet surfed on bk-2cb once. Just laying on the carpet spazzing out like a spastic buzzing unhuman non-socialite.
    cowabunga
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I sometimes wonder if there's a hard and fast income/value threshold that you need to be a sociopath to break through
    what do you mean?
    I sometimes wonder if there's a hard and fast income/value threshold that you need to be a sociopath to break through

50 cents a day
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I didn't think I was a sociopath though, maybe I was wrong
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged

Jaded. Let's be honest, users here tend to have certain characteristics, life experiences.

The long-term poor are poor for a good reason. You should look into Bryan Caplan's writing on adoption studies and hereditarianism. In the long run, on average, your parents make no impact on your outcomes. IIRC a study comparing adopted Koreans showed than after age 30, on average, those adopted into the poorest households made just as much as those from the richest.

Of course people are going to be hesitant, highly adverse, to accepting that they or their children, relatives, are genetically inferior and responsible for their own failures.
    Jaded. Let's be honest, users here tend to have certain characteristics, life experiences.

The long-term poor are poor for a good reason. You should look into Bryan Caplan's writing on adoption studies and hereditarianism. In the long run, on average, your parents make no impact on your outcomes. IIRC a study comparing adopted Koreans showed than after age 30, on average, those adopted into the poorest households made just as much as those from the richest.

Of course people are going to be hesitant, highly adverse, to accepting that they or their children, relatives, are genetically inferior and responsible for their own failures.

You have Autism.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    You have so many things even my enhanced autistic memory can't keep track of them.
    You are an enlightened and insightful scholar Mr.Roshambo
    Lanny Bird of Courage

Those seem like opposite conclusions
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm probably the biggest sociopath here, plus I like to play with knives
Jump to Top