User Controls

How much gasoline u be keepin

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor My vehicle only be gettin bout 10mpg , I try to keep 10 gallons in a couple jerry cans, I keep it fresh because i fill them with the high octane stuff to fuel my motorcycles. My terd vehicle carry a bit over 30 gallons in its tank but I have been slumming it lately and letting it run down close to empty - I would like to get a habit where I refuel it more frequently to keep it at say 3/4 or above.

I know infinity cuck told me once he keeps a pretty srs supply on hand which i think is smart as heck. If I had a diesel vehicle I would definitely be more interested in keeping a hundred or so gallons on hand.

stop hanging out with Bill Krozbytard and plagiarizing his habit of plagiarizing shit, you jason blair faggots.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I have a fairly large truck that get's abot 12-16mpg. Putting anything less then $30 in seems like a waste.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor Why would I stop talking to Bill Krozby? hes a solid dude. and I'm not sure what you think is plagiarized you told me yourself once that you kept a good supply of gasoline on-hand.

who is jason blair , your bull? THE BULL-PREPPING INTENSIFIES!!!

youre an idiot
    1/10 thread from a 1/10 poster
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    SpectraL- Houston [stanchly box my garamycin]
    You know that stuff goes bad right?.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SpectraL- You know that stuff goes bad right?.

that's why additives are used to extend its life and the stock is rotated.

I also buy the summer-flavor which keeps better.
    SpectraL- Houston [stanchly box my garamycin]
    Originally posted by infinityshock that's why additives are used to extend its life and the stock is rotated.

I also buy the summer-flavor which keeps better.

That only increases the lifespan a few years though, s
    That's why the price always goes up because it's something you can't store indefinitely.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SpectraL- That only increases the lifespan a few years though, s
    That's why the price always goes up because it's something you can't store indefinitely.

I don't need to store it indefinitely if I'm rotating the it...as in using it at about 12 months or maybe 24 months. the only expense is the additive/preservative.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Gasoline?

Drink it bro
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by SpectraL- You know that stuff goes bad right?.

not if you store them in their crude form. distill when u need them.
Jump to Top