User Controls

Keyless car theft

Artfulldodger Yung Blood
    Anyone got an idea or advice on what device people are using to grab the signal to unlock and start cars with keyless entry, from what I’ve seen online etc is apparently it’s a transmitter and receiver of some sort, not sure if this has then been modified, the videos I’ve seen online show the person holding a 30/40cm squared board size object to pick up the signal from the owners keys and the other person stands by the car door and waits for it to open, I’ve searched online but can’t find anything similar to what it looks like???
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Its all home brew stuff near as I can figure.
    You have to know alot about rolling codes.
    The codes change frequency much like newer garage door openers.
    Once you get the right frequency you in hit the button and go.
    And stealing is wrong BTW.
    You might also be able to trick the cars ecu into a reprogramming situation but I think that would be harder,you would have to break a window to get access too the obd2 connector and hack it with a laptop using kali linux and a root kit just like on tv lol.
    Artfulldodger Yung Blood
    I’m not sure it is that? It’s a device that makes the car think that the keys are close buy so it unlocks it and you simply get in and push the button to start, once you’ve driven off you can’t turn the engine off again or else it won’t start as it’s obviously out of range of the keys
    Artfulldodger Yung Blood
    Yeah the obd port is another way to do it too but that’s abit more risky as you say with smashing the window, no need for a laptop tho, you can buy the tool to reprogram another key for about £30 takes like 30-40 secs to reprogram
    Artfulldodger Yung Blood
    Yes stealing is very wrong! I’ve got a bmw with keyless entry so just concerned about the security!
    No the device you have basically is the key,its been cloned.
    Look just get a job and buy a car its probably easier.
    Nobody building this stuff is going to make a fucking youtube vid of it.
    Artfulldodger Yung Blood
    So what your saying is you ain’t got a clue wot it is!! Your suggestions are about 10 year out of date
    Bravo can't put one over you!!
    I was in the car biz for along time but I've been out of the loop because I'm semi retired now.
    Haven't been to new model training for about 5 years now.
    Artfulldodger Yung Blood
    Bit like myself then, just curious about this new technology! Car theft here in the uk just now using this shit is crazy!
    Artfulldodger Yung Blood
    bling bling Dark Matter
    buy an asic miner and a brand new van nd wait 34 months to crack the algorithim

???
    profit
    Artfulldodger Yung Blood
    Yeah good shout
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    car theft went out in the nineties man.

but damn, got some fucking great joyriding memories from back in the day. rs turbo's, gti 16v's, cosworths. fucking lols.

Artfulldodger Yung Blood
    Vauxhall novas, cavaliers, sierras, metros, orions, minis too lol
    Originally posted by Artfulldodger Vauxhall novas, cavaliers, sierras, metros, orions, minis too lol

i didn't mind the old cavalier sri's, they were nice shifty cars to drive. but i was really a golf vr6 fan myself. the way they handled the roads was awesome. we would joyride a car like that and deliberately look for a pig car for the chase. back in those days the best the pigs had was the vauxhall senator, which was a real shifty motor to be fair. if you got a senator on you on the motorway then you could be fucked unless you had an exit within a mile or two at best. but down the country lanes in a golf vr6 we'd make them look like a fucking joke in their big bulky senators. the golfs in those days had amazing handling, it was practically like you were riding on railway tracks, the way that car could hold the road.

Code grabber or a key fob amplifier, to steal the code from the key fobs, which in reality are not hard to create with the right knowledge. There's also another device out there criminals use that people have no common knowledge of being in existence that's basically a skeleton key to all motor vehicles computers.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by NARCassist i didn't mind the old cavalier sri's, they were nice shifty cars to drive. but i was really a golf vr6 fan myself. the way they handled the roads was awesome. we would joyride a car like that and deliberately look for a pig car for the chase. back in those days the best the pigs had was the vauxhall senator, which was a real shifty motor to be fair. if you got a senator on you on the motorway then you could be fucked unless you had an exit within a mile or two at best. but down the country lanes in a golf vr6 we'd make them look like a fucking joke in their big bulky senators. the golfs in those days had amazing handling, it was practically like you were riding on railway tracks, the way that car could hold the road.

I bet if you got caught in the UK a flourescent vest pussy would just say 'return this car this instant!'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH I bet if you got caught in the UK a flourescent vest pussy would just say 'return this car this instant!'

that

pussys arent even allowed to shoostee guns-es.

'stop! or ill yell stop! again!11@!!!'
    we used to run fucking rings round them in those days. check this one which is in 91 which was the height of my joyriding days. th only reason they didn't lose those pigs was coz they were in an old metro which are slow as shit. even in a 16v golf you could lose them within one minute back then. a lot different now a days tho, lol.

Originally posted by infinityshock that

pussys arent even allowed to shoostee guns-es.

'stop! or ill yell stop! again!11@!!!'

you say that like its a bad thing

Jump to Top