User Controls

Why are conservatives more attractive?

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/politics-and-the-life-sciences/article/effects-of-physical-attractiveness-on-political-beliefs/D5214D0CAE37EE5947B7BF29762547EE

Physical attractiveness is an important social factor in our daily interactions. Scholars in social psychology provide evidence that attractiveness stereotypes and the β€œhalo effect” are prominent in affecting the traits we attribute to others. However, the interest in attractiveness has not directly enhancemented down to questions of political behavior beyond candidates and elites. Utilizing measures of attractiveness across multiple surveys, we examine the relationship between attractiveness and political beliefs. Controlling for socioeconomic status, we find that more attractive individuals are more likely to report higher levels of political efficacy, identify as conservative, and identify as Republican. These findings suggest an additional mechanism for political socialization that has further implications for understanding how the body intertwines with the social nature of politics.

We all know it's true from basic everyday experience so please don't embarrass yourselves arguing otherwise

Can somebody smart and ugly please read the study and explain why this is the case
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Well, your average liberal female in the west looks like a Ninja Turtles villain and the males look both 12 and 45 at the same time.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Good looking people in general aren't as open-minded or insightful. They're more focused on self rather than community. They see things as black and white and have difficulty understanding perspectives that aren't their own.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I guess because a lot of liberals women tend to be hairy and sport dyke haircuts and a lot of guys find that unnatractive a girls that are conservatice tend to me more "trad".

But there are still plenty of guys that like more "rad" girls.

But the flaw with that article is rebuplicans aren't the only "elites"

i was just watching a ben shapiro video and while I like most of his segments, he's a total square and has always played it safe and he put travis barker on blast in a rant about how he hates tattoos and the guy wouldn't ever be able to be anything else than a freak looking drummer. (even though travis barker has been in multiples bands, put a lot of effort in to his drumming, had his only reality tv show and clothing line) But he can't get over why many girls think he is hot. He even tried to pretend that he didn't know who the guy is or who blink182 is despite being my age.. lol

the butthole hurt never ends on both sides really

my gf has tattoos and dyed hair, but in a lot of ways she doesn't fit the mold of the typical leftist liberal, just like how a lot of people think that im a huge liberal yet i hold a lot of conservative and trad values because I'm left leaning on a lot of non issues like drugs and what not but I also don't think its appropriate to push the gay agenda on kids just because its "progressive" I think thats something individuals should come to with out the liberal school system.

Just look at my other threads about how the public school system has failed many kids.

Originally posted by mmQ Good looking people in general aren't as open-minded or insightful. They're more focused on self rather than community. They see things as black and white and have difficulty understanding perspectives that aren't their own.

you're such a trollolo
    SpectraL- Houston [stanchly box my garamycin]
    That's just like your perception man.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Who's the girl in the 1st picture?
    Originally posted by Vizier Who's the girl in the 1st picture?

ur mum u cuck
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Daily

Hot and dumb. Just the way I like 'em.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Even though there isn't one attractive person in there.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    What's your level of political efficacy Daily?
    Here we go again...
    Originally posted by mmQ Even though there isn't one attractive person in there.

to each their own.. sarah palin 10/10 would bang
    Originally posted by Vizier Well, your average liberal female in the west looks like a Ninja Turtles villain and the males look both 12 and 45 at the same time.

Great post, Vizier. You managed to repeat that conservatives are more attractive than liberals.
    HTS highlight reel
    I'm a conservative, this checks out. 😚
    Originally posted by HTS I'm a conservative, this checks out. 😚

no you're not.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no you're not.

I am too. 😑
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS I'm a conservative, this checks out. 😚

you have zero traits that would associate with someone who is commonly considered 'conservative'
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by infinityshock you have zero traits that would associate with someone who is commonly considered 'conservative'

My politics are pretty conservative. Aside from my being a tranny and all, I'm... all about tradition and family. 😊
Jump to Top