User Controls

I hate women. I hate women. I hate women. I hate women.

Reading this reddit thread called "Girls of reddit, what do you find attractive that goes under the radar for most guys?"

Let's read what these fucking WHORES have to say, shall we?

Fucking CUNTS. They don't deserve to get turned on. Fucking BITCHES. I hate them!

I really like it when a guy stretches. You know, when he's sitting at a desk or hunched over something and then he stands/sits up straight and moves and flexes the shoulders, throws an arm stretch in there. Best part is when he finishes off by rubbing his neck and sighing. Yum.

Yum? YUM? YOU FUCKING BITCH. I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!

And look at all these thirsty fucking losers replying. "I'm taking notes." Yeah, take notes you fucking degenerate piece of shit. Trying to impress women. I fucking hate you.

I got some notes for you:

All work and no pussy makes enter a dull boy
    .All work and no pussy makes enter a dull boy
    All work and no pussy makes enter a dull boYy
    All work and no pussy makes enter a dull. boy
    All work and no pussy makes enter a dull boyAll work and no pussy makes enter a dull boy
    All work and no pussy mAKes enter a dull boy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i stretch a lot lol
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Why do you hate women? Also, i think i got lucky. When i was in High School there was this girl i liked and i was under the impression that she liked me as well. We were always on friendly terms at least. Anyway, at some point i had gathered up the courage to ask her to be my gf, she said no. But she was really sweet about it, not bitchy at all. She was genuinely concerned with how i felt.

The point here is, if she were a bitch about it when i asked her to be my gf i think i may have grown to be resentful of her and perhaps women in general.

So at what moment or event in your life did you decide that you hate women? And does this hate also transfer to your mother? Or maybe sister if you have one.
    Originally posted by Sophie Why do you hate women? Also, i think i got lucky. When i was in High School there was this girl i liked and i was under the impression that she liked me as well. We were always on friendly terms at least. Anyway, at some point i had gathered up the courage to ask her to be my gf, she said no. But she was really sweet about it, not bitchy at all. She was genuinely concerned with how i felt.

The point here is, if she were a bitch about it when i asked her to be my gf i think i may have grown to be resentful of her and perhaps women in general.

So at what moment or event in your life did you decide that you hate women? And does this hate also transfer to your mother? Or maybe sister if you have one.

just too many reasons man

i think im having an aneyrism from stress

will reply to this post later i gotta go lye down
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Nigga ya gotta stay high end.
    SpectraL- Houston [stanchly box my garamycin]
    Does anyone not hate you?.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    LOL, THART'S SEXUAL FRUSTRATION.

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Seek therapy.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dig a hole. Go inside. Slide a cover over it. Don't come out.

No more women.

No more problems.
    SpectraL- Houston [stanchly box my garamycin]
    OP is too fat to stretch.

"yum?! YUM!?!"
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Why do fat guys grow goatees?
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    To make it look like they have a chin.
    HTS highlight reel
    Tbf, it is pretty hot. Yum af. 🤗
    Originally posted by Enter just too many reasons man

i think im having an aneyrism from stress

will reply to this post later i gotta go lye down

Are you calm again. If you keep avoiding answering my post i am just going to assume this whole women hating thing is a troll.
    Originally posted by Sophie Are you calm again. If you keep avoiding answering my post i am just going to assume this whole women hating thing is a troll.

https://niggasin.space/thread/20445
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Why do you hate women? Also, i think i got lucky. When i was in High School there was this girl i liked and i was under the impression that she liked me as well. We were always on friendly terms at least. Anyway, at some point i had gathered up the courage to ask her to be my gf, she said no. But she was really sweet about it, not bitchy at all. She was genuinely concerned with how i felt.

Is that the same woman you raped and murdered? Lol
    Originally posted by Enter https://niggasin.space/thread/20445

Also this:

Originally posted by Fox Paws Is that the same woman you raped and murdered? Lol

Nah she was way to sweet to murder. Actually, come to think of it, the girl that got murdered was way too sweet to be murdered too. She had a crush on me, and it's kind of strange to think she's dead now. But it can't be helped.
    So now do you understand Enter’s completely justified and rational hatred of all women?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws So now do you understand Enter’s completely justified and rational hatred of all women?

I understand the problem very clearly.
Jump to Top