User Controls

Why I hate women: 2009. That year really fucked me up.

Sure, it was a slick sounding year. 2009. Boo yeah. But it was filled with a lot of pain and rejection.

Song to listen to while reading this thread:

The biggest blow was when I met up with that chick who rejected me upon meeting her, despite us chatting for 3 years. That hurt. That fucking hurt. But I knew I had to get back on the horse! I knew I couldn't let one experience sour me forever, or I'd end up ranting and raving about women non-stop 10 years later.

Uh... anyway...

This girl I knew decided to help me "get over my ex" (I told her it was my ex because I didn't want her thinking it was just an internet girlfriend who rejected me upon meeting). She invited me to her house to watch a movie together, but I didn't go coz earlier that day she said she had another guy over. Like, wtf? You're just fucking any random guy?

So I told her I couldn't go coz I had to console my friend who was sad. She messaged me later and said "it's okay if you were lying, was your friend really sad?" and I said "ahh okay I was lying" and the bitch RAGED at me, calling me a fucking asshole for not going since she had set everything up to watch the movie, etc. This was a weird one. I'm not sure why she wanted me to go over so badly. She was really hot, way hotter than my internet girlfriend, so I assume she just wanted me over there to humiliate me, not to actually do anything sexual.

Then I was chatting to this girl from my old high school, who didn't know who I was (she never actually met me in high school, but we chatted and kept humorously having near misses in real life. "Oh my god, you were at the math department? I was JUST there lol!") So we finally decided to meet IRL. The look of disappointment on her face, lol. She brought her (hotter) female friend with her though, and her friend actually seemed to like me better than she did. We spent a couple of hours walking around the city, and as we were going home, I remember her friend was like, "Let's see that movie the next time we hang out!" and then the first girl replied with "Um... yeeeah..." implying they'd never be hanging out with me again, lol. She never spoke to me again after that.

Then this asian chick I knew was saying how cute I was and brought up how we should date once she finishes her studies that semester, but I suspected it was her setting me up as a joke since she was friends with this guy who hated me. So I never spoke to her again (didn't really care -- I don't find asians sexually attractive).

That was it for that year. I was broken. I knew women completely hated me, and then for the next decade just sat alone in my room and stewed in self-pity and resentment.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wow, your life sucks.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Wow, your life sucks.

Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    If Enter was American he would've shot up a school. He basically sounds like the Australian Elliot Rodgers.
    You should have went with that Asian girl, you fucked up.

Imagine right now you could be cuddling her while she kisses your cheeks and says "I love you Enter". She's probably getting fucked by some beta Chad right now while you rot alone.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel You should have went with that Asian girl, you fucked up.

Imagine right now you could be cuddling her while she kisses your cheeks and says "I love you Enter". She's probably getting fucked by some beta Chad right now while you rot alone.

It was a trick, she was against me just like the others.
    Originally posted by Enter It was a trick, she was against me just like the others.

but what if you're wrong
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel but what if you're wrong

As I said, it wouldn't have mattered, since I don't find asians attractive anyway. I'd fuck a guy before an asian chick.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by A College Professor even an asian guy?

Yes.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Have you ever gone to a psychologist? I think it be funny to go to one and be completely honest about this kind of thing, about your entire life.

Also, by Asian do you mean east or south Asian?
    Originally posted by Malice Have you ever gone to a psychologist? I think it be funny to go to one and be completely honest about this kind of thing, about your entire life.

I was forced to go to one when I was younger, but I lied and told him I had a girlfriend so he'd think I was cool.

Also, by Asian do you mean east or south Asian?

She spoke mandarin, so I guess she was from China.
    You would rather take a dick up your ass instead of cuddle with an Asian waifu?.

Wow, that says a lot actually.

Originally posted by Something Squirrel You would rather take a dick up your ass instead of cuddle with an Asian waifu?.

Wow, that says a lot actually.

They don't look human.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel

Holy heck she's pretty. 😢
    Lmao who doesn't like asian women you niggas gay
    mso8 Houston

that song reminds me of this amv
    Enter is not American?
Jump to Top