User Controls

My chicken text me

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I haven't spoke to her in 2 years. The last time I saw her was on the last day she was here in austin, she told me on the first night we met that she was going to leave austin in 3 months to win cup cake wars. We went to hamitlons pool and fucked in the water and we slept at my place.

The morning that she left I couldnt bring myself to tell her that I loved her even though I should have. She ent up winning cup cake wars for a second time.

I was working at hoboken pie and and some guy I worked with was talking about her and how she used to bang some guy and it was good to hear she didn't have anything bad to say about e.
    i've never loved someone so much in my entire life
    infinityshock Black Hole
    since youre so distraught you should kill yourself. youll feel better.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor That's some touching stuff. what will Bill Krozby do???

Will he tell his chicken that it's over and rekindle his romance with the cupcake girl?

he'll just go to goat or sheep. he was giving that aardvark the come-hither look the other day.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by A College Professor That's some touching stuff. what will Bill Krozby do???

Will he tell his chicken that it's over and rekindle his romance with the cupcake girl?

i told her to come visit me. I love her and I have for a very long time. she's the love of my life.

Originally posted by infinityshock since youre so distraught you should kill yourself. youll feel better.

please die? please?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i told her to come visit me. I love her and I have for a very long time. she's the love of my life.

liar
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby please die? please?

faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock faggot

please die you fat bald fuck?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby please die you fat bald fuck?

i will
    Originally posted by infinityshock i will

can you do it sooner?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby can you do it sooner?

later
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    better fit in LLR
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The one that got away is always the soul mate.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i told her to come visit me. I love her and I have for a very long time. she's the love of my life.

Doug don't you have another 200 lb slammer you're dating right now? Are you just starstruck by her minor level of fame? Nigga cupcake wars is a cable show and the grand prize is less than one of my paychecks.

And dog the cupcake wars bitch you showed us was way fatter than the one in the video.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock i will

put it on your todo list

Originally posted by Marcos Aurelius Doug don't you have another 200 lb slammer you're dating right now? Are you just starstruck by her minor level of fame? Nigga cupcake wars is a cable show and the grand prize is less than one of my paychecks.

And dog the cupcake wars bitch you showed us was way fatter than the one in the video.

actually shes not.. tv shreds lbs

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Definitely got the AIDS
Jump to Top