User Controls

Penis enlargement

Why don't biopharmaceutical companies ever try to develop real penis pills, as far as I know penis enlargement research has no funding behind it.

Imagine a world where every cute twinkle walking around had a hot juicy 10 inch cock what a world that would be.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Why don't biopharmaceutical companies ever try to develop real penis pills, as far as I know penis enlargement research has no funding behind it.

Imagine a world where every cute twinkle walking around had a hot juicy 10 inch cock what a world that would be.

they already have assorted types of penis enlargement.

the problem is, dicks arent like tits that have no moving parts. (note: thats why chicks with oversized fake tits have perpetual hard-nipples.) dicks have all kinds of complex inner workings...along with the plumbing to make mr.softee into the thundering sledgehammer of love...that modern science doesnt 100% comprehend. all chicks have to do is stuff a few ziplock bags full of some sort of gelatinous goop and voila...theyre more desirable to men and the envy of other chicks.

someday in the future thell figure out how to make someone with a micro-cock into a baseball-bat wielding cockmonster...just not today.
    That's true, I think the biggest problem is lack of research though, and I think it behoves us to research the cock more because it is the primary means of reproduction for our species, let's be honest.

But the future will truly have arrived when they figure out how to make the penis into a prehensile appendage, like an octopus's tentacle. Imagine being able to stab a man... With your cock.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon That's true, I think the biggest problem is lack of research though, and I think it behoves us to research the cock more because it is the primary means of reproduction for our species, let's be honest.

But the future will truly have arrived when they figure out how to make the penis into a prehensile appendage, like an octopus's tentacle. Imagine being able to stab a man… With your cock.

https://youtu.be/pQ2dI_B_Ycg

id make mine long enough to stick up Bill Krozbys ass and choke him at the same time i ruin his sphincter.
    Whereabouts in Florida do you live, Bill
    Rivotril Houston
    Testosterone and weight-loss can help it.
Jump to Top