User Controls

i just took the largest dump

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    man I had back problems last week and I ent up taking 16mgs of suboxone over the course of a week, i took the first 8 which was a huge mistake needless to say, after that i just cut the other doses, but i literally did not take a shit for a week despite eating a lot sausage and meat. Just a lil while ago i bought some magnesium citrate drink (and i've been drinking beer and coffee constantly) and just now finally took a holy shit! gododamn i feel bettrnow.

I just tried to take a shit but for some reason it stopped coming out and now it's stuck hanging out of me. I keep trying to fling it off by shaking my ass around but it just keeps slapping the sides of the toilet and sticking like glue.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby …eating a lot sausage and meat.

when youre done i have a lot of sausage and meat for you
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly I just tried to take a shit but for some reason it stopped coming out and now it's stuck hanging out of me. I keep trying to fling it off by shaking my ass around but it just keeps slapping the sides of the toilet and sticking like glue.

its probably a tape worm. youll have to manually pull it out. they can be up to forty feet long, so good luck.
    Originally posted by infinityshock its probably a tape worm. youll have to manually pull it out. they can be up to forty feet long, so good luck.

nah im good, i know you love to be in shit but thisn't your day
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah im good, i know you love to be in shit but thisn't your day

not clicking your stupid ass video.

and i took about five shits today.
    Originally posted by infinityshock not clicking your stupid ass video.

and i took about five shits today.

tl/dr

you're a faggot
    oooh goddamn it smeells really badd like godamn asshole and anchovies!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby tl/dr

you're a faggot

youre illiterate. a single-syllable word is tl/dr for you.

youre an idiot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby oooh goddamn it smeells really badd like godamn asshole and anchovies!

shave your mustache / stop fellating niggers' assholes.
    Originally posted by infinityshock shave your mustache / stop fellating niggers' assholes.

i dont have a mustache though... are you by chance a dumb fuck?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i dont have a mustache though… are you by chance a dumb fuck?

that must be embarrassing for you.

the only other explanation is klingon-pubes from your male suitors stuck to the dried jizz on your face.
    Originally posted by infinityshock that must be embarrassing for you.

the only other explanation is klingon-pubes from your male suitors stuck to the dried jizz on your face.

*takes a laxative and sprays ass all over jills face*

that must be embarrassing for you, go sniff some glue
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby *takes a laxative and sprays ass all over jills face*

that must be embarrassing for you, go sniff some glue

the only things up your asshole are an ocean-going tanker full of nigger nutt-butter and enough lost dildos to start your own adult toy shop.
    Originally posted by infinityshock the only things up your asshole are an ocean-going tanker full of nigger nutt-butter and enough lost dildos to start your own adult toy shop.

The only thing going up your dumbasshole is nigger dicks because you willing and readily take them you liberal queer
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby The only thing going up your dumbasshole is nigger dicks because you willing and readily take them you liberal queer

youre an idiot.
    I don't understand the fascination with poop and farts
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    when I was at my pinnacle of H/hydromorphone/oxy abuse, I hadn't shit for a week either. It physically pained me so the point where I was bedridden. I called my dad and he got me some of that magnesium citrate drink. I chugged it. One hour later, I fucking blew my whole ass out. Such relief. That magnesium citrate is like, a god substance.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I don't understand the fascination with poop and farts

grownups dont. its a pre-teen thing. like when they giggle in sex-ex when the term 'penis' is mentioned.
Jump to Top