User Controls

I just had the worst lucid nightmare of my life thanks to my neighbor.

Last night I had the air conditioner on but then realized I was getting too cold. So I turned them off and just opened the window to let the breeze in.

Then I went to sleep.

Then I was woken up at fucking 7 AM by the fucking neighbor mowing his lawn. FUCKING LOUD AND AGGRAVATING AS FUCK. WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT SHIT AT 7 AM ON A WEEKEND?!?!?! So I slammed the window shut in a rage.

Now we all know what heat does to the body during sleep. Makes it uncomfortable, which causes nightmares. I had the most schizoid, fucked up nightmare of my life. It was lucid though. First I got up out of my bed and and my mind was racing like crazy. I was freaking out so bad I had to go hug my mommy. But when I went into her room she didn't give a fuck about me (of course -- I had forgotten about that in my dream like state) and told me to go away. A demon resembling my father dragged me away instead and started hitting me. It was fucked.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enter A demon resembling my father dragged me away instead and started hitting me. It was fucked.

I interpret dreams for a living and you probably don't want to know what this means.
    Does it mean he wants to fuck his mom?

:freud:
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Does it mean he wants to fuck his mom?

:freud:

That, and his father probably did a rape on him as a boy.
    Literally was my 2nd guess.

Man psychoanalysis is fucking easy as hell. I missed my calling
    Basically everyone wants to fuck their mom and/or has repressed memories of being sexually abused.

Rinse and repeat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post pics of rape...
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by HTS I interpret dreams for a living and you probably don't want to know what this means.

Trannies don't have dreams.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by HTS I interpret dreams for a living and you probably don't want to know what this means.

Do you really get enough income from that to call it a living?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Do you really get enough income from that to call it a living?

Yes.
    Originally posted by HTS Yes.

Then why do you live with your parents?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Then why do you live with your parents?

Because it's cheaper than renting from a stranger.

Are you and scron still "dating"?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Are you and scron still "dating"?

We live together. UwU
    What is UwU?
    It’s a gang sign
    Originally posted by Fox Paws It’s a gang sign

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by HTS

nostalgia ...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round
Jump to Top