User Controls

Your favourite subjects

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Outside of the shitty gubment curriculum ofc but feel free to include that shit too

For me, it's gotta be -

- Psychology (specifically clinical psychology that uses an evolutionary approach to solving personality problems)
    - Anthropology (specifically biological anthropology/human behavioural ecology). Cultural anthro (which has recently fused with sociology) is unironic kikery
    - Philosophy - no existential shit, but more bioethics and morality. Starting to get into the ethics of AI also as it's highly relevant to humanity's interests.
    - Religion - I take a very Jungian approach to the study of religions and I'm more interested in the archetypes they explore (recurring "themes" in human history and human relationships, e.g. the wise old man, the damsel in distress, the tamed beast, etc) than I am in the dogmatic applications in politics and law.
    - Art - I fucking love art. I'm not talking about the contemporary watch me eat my tampon degenerate art either, I'm talking about high renaissance art and religious iconography. To me, it is somebody taking the contents of their mind and making it exist in an objective space so I am able to see it for myself WITHOUT language. Art is essentially another level of communication.

These can, I guess, act as umbrella terms to everything else I like, such as value systems in traditionalism, transhumanism, human biodiversity, psychiatry and behavioural economics.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    remembering the end of the worLd
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    trollology.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    psychology
    ufos
    religion
    and the new world order
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    -Paleontology RAAWRR
    -Zoology I liek turtles
    -Astronomy Fake NASA
    -History WE WUZ KANGZ
    -Mythology and Demonology 666 4 lyfe
    Originally posted by Vizier -Paleontology RAAWRR
    -Zoology I liek turtles
    -Astronomy Fake NASA
    -History WE WUZ KANGZ
    -Mythology and Demonology 666 4 lyfe

you're a ree ree
    *pokes Bill Krozby with spectral's dick and runs away*
    Computer science, microbiology
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Comp sci and philosophy

Originally posted by Daily - Philosophy - no existential shit, but more bioethics and morality. Starting to get into the ethics of AI also as it's highly relevant to humanity's interests.

What has your exposure to existentialism been? It’s one of the most commonly misunderstood movements in philosophy.
    Originally posted by Lanny Comp sci and philosophy

What has your exposure to existentialism been? It’s one of the most commonly misunderstood movements in philosophy.

Not much. I've only read Nausea (Sartre), The Stranger (Camus), and about 1/3 of Being & Nothingness. The rest of my knowledge just comes from reading things online

I'm not saying existentialism is some sort of shit discipline, I'm just saying I'm not into it

Feel free to CMV
    -Treasure Hunting (?)

-Some Kinds Archeology & History.
    SpectraL- Houston [stanchly box my garamycin]
    Computers.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by SpectraL- Computers.

Fake. The real Spectral would've mentioned Windows 98
    mso8 Houston
    i liek learning languages. currently i can speak 4, aiming for 7+
    HTS highlight reel
    I like talking to people about whatever they're into. I don't have passions of my own.
    Originally posted by mso8 i liek learning languages. currently i can speak 4, aiming for 7+

What languages do you speak and what are your most effective methods for learning?
    coughgel Yung Blood
    drugs, psychometrics, pharmacology, neuroscience, psychology, nutrition, psychiatry

i dont like any subjects these are just the ones that are relevant/useful to me while being fairly easy

i've wanted to get into topology and chemistry

used to like as a kid egyptology and cosmology
    SpectraL- Houston [stanchly box my garamycin]
    Originally posted by coughgel drugs, psychometrics, pharmacology, neuroscience, psychology, nutrition, psychiatry

i dont like any subjects these are just the ones that are relevant/useful to me while being fairly easy

i've wanted to get into topology and chemistry

used to like as a kid egyptology and cosmology

Get help.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Daily *pokes Bill Krozby with spectral's dick and runs away*

ewwww you grabbed spectrals dick... you're a fggt
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lately? geopolitics and associated history, mostly
Jump to Top