User Controls

How the fuck did this happen in 4 years.

THIS IS THE SAME FUCKING GIRL.

infinityshock Black Hole
    I knew a dude that could have been a male model who was married to a giant, hideous, wildebeest-looking cow.

I was in his barracks room one day and saw some pictures of a chick that could have been a model...perfect features all around.

i thought it was his side-fling, considering his wife couldnt get into the barracks, but when I asked him about it...he said that was his wife before she shit out a sprog and turned into a hideous sow.

tragedy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock I knew a dude that could have been a male model who was married to a giant, hideous, wildebeest-looking cow.

I was in his barracks room one day and

my anticipation peaked at this point
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Snake bites are gross

Youtube vlogging is a cancer of the mind

Watching youtube vlogging is pretty sick too
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    It all goes to shit when a girl decides to dye her hair some unnatural color.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CIvsCO: Calories In vs Calories Out

CI won the battle very decisively in the case.
    I remember the old ASMR phase, man that brings me back

Never got into the role play shit I mostly just liked the ones with sounds
    The indigenous people of the British Isles tend to put on weight very easily, and the modern diet has way too little fibre and roughage. It fucks up the body pretty badly.

Raw food vegan diet before and after. Note I don't endorse veganism.
    Originally posted by Issue313 The indigenous people of the British Isles tend to put on weight very easily, and the modern diet has way too little fibre and roughage. It fucks up the body pretty badly.

Raw food vegan diet before and after. Note I don't endorse veganism.

Damn, I'd tap that. Crazy how much weight loss + not doing your hair like American Gothic can do for a girl. Helps that she seems to have great tits.

But seriously though, fiber and roughage is a big deal. I've stopped buying white bread and stuff like that, I only buy the whole grain stuff and I take really good shits now, the designated streets would be proud of my shits these days.
    Originally posted by Vizier It all goes to shit when a girl decides to dye her hair some unnatural color.

LOL that's fucking awesome.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Damn, I'd tap that. Crazy how much weight loss + not doing your hair like American Gothic can do for a girl. Helps that she seems to have great tits.

But seriously though, fiber and roughage is a big deal. I've stopped buying white bread and stuff like that, I only buy the whole grain stuff and I take really good shits now, the designated streets would be proud of my shits these days.

They look like they're just fat pushed up. Fat girls always say they have big tits because of this lol. I guess it would be a lot worse if fat didn't produce estrogen. What a viscious cycle.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    This reminds me. You know what's actually fucking gay? Pedometers (no benny vader pun intended).

Wow, you did 10,000 steps today you fucking faggot, congratulations

Something as natural and ingrained into our anatomy as walking is now being quantitatively measured as an example of success

Can you believe that people legitimately pay "PTs" to walk around the block with them. What the actual fuck

Human dog walkers cash in thousands per month in this climate of voluntary obesity

One time this fat guy asked me "how many steps do you do per day bro????". Note, I have royal marines level cardio as I was training for their fitness requirements when I was applying (I got rejected due to a chronic wrist injury)

I told him, shit, not much, I probably walk like 2km in total per day.

This fucking blob took out his pedometer calculator and started typing shit in and was like "oh brroooo that's only like 3000 steps per day bro".

Okay faggot, I drive to work. But I also hit the gym every other day and do HIIT 1-2x a week. Just like any other normal healthy person that doesn't measure their fucking faggoty success with their basic homo sapien bipedalism. You would not have access to fertile women pre-agricultural revolution and you would most likely be killed by a bear because you can't even climb a tree. Fuck off
    A lot of these fools wanna put harm on me, little do they know I got the bitches blade on me
    Her in 2015. I have no complaints about her appearance here (even though it isn't my taste at all) but it's clearly the beginning of the downward spiral.

"what your piercings say about you"

how about that one day soon you're going to be a disgusting fat cunt?

why the fuck do women do this to themselves
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Kind of like boxxy
    Originally posted by Ajax Kind of like boxxy

i thot she was still relatively hot tho
    Remember Magibon? Attention whoring weeb who just made videos of her staring cutely?

Then it was discovered she was fugly and it was all angles?

Cunt.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by Enter Her in 2015. I have no complaints about her appearance here (even though it isn't my taste at all) but it's clearly the beginning of the downward spiral.

"what your piercings say about you"

how about that one day soon you're going to be a disgusting fat cunt?

why the fuck do women do this to themselves

'Comments are disabled for this video'.

Lol of course they are
    Originally posted by Vizier 'Comments are disabled for this video'.

Lol of course they are

Man that sucks I was about to leave a strongly worded comment on how I feel negatively about this video

I couldn’t BELIEVE #7
    I can't get over this bitch lol. She went downhill so fucking fast. Women are retarded as fuck.
Jump to Top