User Controls

The HIV/AIDS pandemic could have easily been prevented.

Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    If countries had just screened their entire population and permanently quarantined positive cases whilst the numbers were still low, the HIV/AIDS pandemic could have been prevented just like that... But apparently HIV/AIDS sufferers (Gays) are still considered human beings with rights.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    And what about niggas?
    Originally posted by Daily And what about niggas?

What about niggas???
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Esplender If countries had just screened their entire population and permanently quarantined positive cases whilst the numbers were still low, the HIV/AIDS pandemic could have been prevented just like that… But apparently HIV/AIDS sufferers (Gays) are still considered human beings with rights.

No it couldn't have, because HIV is contagious before it's symptomatic... and it's symtpoms are basically just getting sick with other diseases a lot.

There was no early detection back in the day. People didn't even know for sure that the symptoms were caused by an infectious disease. How/who the fuck were they going to quarantine?
    Don't niggas make up like half of HIV cases in America even though they're like 12% of the population or some shit???????????????????????????
    HTS highlight reel
    Also as Daily pointes out: niggers. It originated in Africa. It was never going to be contained on that end.
    Originally posted by HTS How/who the fuck were they going to quarantine?

Gays

Originally posted by HTS Also as Daily pointes out: niggers. It originated in Africa. It was never going to be contained on that end.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ga%C3%ABtan_Dugas

Do not fall for the liberal propaganda lad. (Especially the ones cited in that wikipedia article) It was known as "Gay cancer" for a reason.
    Oh I get it now

OP is Black

HTS he's all yours
    Originally posted by Daily Oh I get it now

OP is Black

HTS he's all yours

Is you be tellin' me that you ain't a space nigga?
    AIDS could still be eliminated within a couple of months if we wanted. Tests have gotten cheap and reliable.

Even something so simple as outlawing homosexuality leads to drops in transmission rates.

It's pure politics. No one who matters expects to get it, so they don't worry about it.
    Thought you were gonna say AIDS could have been prevented by eradicating all black people and the gays
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Thought you were gonna say AIDS could have been prevented by eradicating all black people and the gays

If they screened positive... (Pretty much guaranteed with gays)
    Originally posted by Esplender If they screened positive… (Pretty much guaranteed with gays)

Like HTS said before it was an epidemic they didn’t even know it was a virus. There was no way to screen them. So what you are saying is the only choice would have been to preemptively eradicate all niggers/gays

I agree
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Even if you took care of all the niggers and gays though, you'd still have to lock up anyone who had anal sex. That's what makes it spread so easily among homos, but it's entirely possible for straight people to do it too.
    They knew that AIDS was a gay thing in the 80s, and even in the 70s the skinny dying gay guy was a meme in San Francisco. AIDS was originally called GRIDS - Gay Related Immune Deficiency Syndrome. They tried to control the spread of if by closing gay bath-houses, something that worked, even though it sent lots of civil rights activists totally insane.

Also:
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Even if you took care of all the niggers and gays though, you'd still have to lock up anyone who had anal sex. That's what makes it spread so easily among homos, but it's entirely possible for straight people to do it too.

Also IV drug users.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Like HTS said before it was an epidemic they didn’t even know it was a virus. There was no way to screen them. So what you are saying is the only choice would have been to preemptively eradicate all niggers/gays

I agree

Screening would still be viable after discovering the cause. The numbers wouldn't be as bad as it is now.
    Originally posted by Esplender Screening would still be viable after discovering the cause. The numbers wouldn't be as bad as it is now.

You’re just saying that because you’re black
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Esplender If countries had just screened their entire population and permanently quarantined positive cases whilst the numbers were still low, the HIV/AIDS pandemic could have been prevented just like that… But apparently HIV/AIDS sufferers (Gays) are still considered human beings with rights.

it all started because of dumb niggers. remember that
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
Jump to Top