User Controls

can't stop takin drugs

Anybody else have this problem? I've been a polysubstance ABUSER for about 15 years now (wow), sometimes going for long binges where I became a shell of a ghost of my former self over a period of months, sometimes going on the clean n narrow or whatever, but most of the time having some balance. A couple years back I did way too much 4f-mph and basically ruined my life. Even though I didn't really fuck anything up that couldn't be repaired. Now I can't stop taking etizolam and weed all the damn time. Yesterday I was so benzoed up and my friend brought some fent that I tried and I guess I fell out and just kinda woke up to him kinda looking at his phone anxiously like his gf wanted him to go home but he had been there telling me to wake up and my lips were blue and brewing me coffee or some shit. And I'm still tizzed up this morning hitting my vape pen drinking some coffee about to go to skool, lol.

what 2 do. why do i always want to blunt out my life. i dont really get it.
    thread soundtrack (ironic because i don't even drink):
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i also did planks for like 30 minutes while fucked up, anyone else have this problem? i'm sore as fuck now
    do you want the truth

it's coz life sucks. every single human is trying to find a way to distract themselves from their shitty situation of being a human in this fucked up society, either through watching television, work, or in your (and most people here's) case -- drugs. at least drugs are fucking more satisfying than TV and work, meaning we have a one-up on the normies. best not to go crazy with it though, and keep it all in moderation and being safe.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic Anybody else have this problem? I've been a polysubstance ABUSER for about 15 years now (wow), sometimes going for long binges where I became a shell of a ghost of my former self over a period of months, sometimes going on the clean n narrow or whatever, but most of the time having some balance. A couple years back I did way too much 4f-mph and basically ruined my life. Even though I didn't really fuck anything up that couldn't be repaired. Now I can't stop taking etizolam and weed all the damn time. Yesterday I was so benzoed up and my friend brought some fent that I tried and I guess I fell out and just kinda woke up to him kinda looking at his phone anxiously like his gf wanted him to go home but he had been there telling me to wake up and my lips were blue and brewing me coffee or some shit. And I'm still tizzed up this morning hitting my vape pen drinking some coffee about to go to skool, lol.

your problem is inadequate consumption. you need to up the dosage of whatever youre taking by three or four orders of magnitude. and...increase the frequency of consumption, as in: huff, snort, inject, smoke, plug, or whatever the substance happens to be at least every hour on the hour.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter do you want the truth

it's coz life sucks. every single human is trying to find a way to distract themselves from their shitty situation of being a human in this fucked up society, either through watching television, work, or in your (and most people here's) case – drugs. at least drugs are fucking more satisfying than TV and work, meaning we have a one-up on the normies. best not to go crazy with it though, and keep it all in moderation and being safe.

youve described a specific subtype of human personality...and no, not every single human is trying to do that. only the losers.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I've been an addict for like six months but haven't used in a few weeks. Somehow juggled school and work and heroin addiction for that time but I've gotten really sick of myself and I think I'm going to start going to NA to meet girls.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Ive been a notorious drug addict for about 15 years as well. Currently on a dosage of subs and just popped a molly. Listening to lil peep atm
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Ive been a notorious drug addict for about 15 years as well. Currently on a dosage of subs and just popped a molly. Listening to lil peep atm

This is potentially the gayest post on ever made on this site.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Ive been a notorious drug addict for about 15 years as well. Currently on a dosage of subs and just popped a molly. Listening to lil peep atm

To be notorious people have to know about you and give a fuck.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery To be notorious people have to know about you and give a fuck.

Yeah like you could say LSD is a notorious mother-beater. It was in the newspaper ffs.

I don’t remember reading about Dougy in the news.
    OP what r u studying?
    D3VDINSIDX Houston [skittishly parrot my rente]
    Originally posted by greenplastic Anybody else have this problem? I've been a polysubstance ABUSER for about 15 years now (wow), sometimes going for long binges where I became a shell of a ghost of my former self over a period of months, sometimes going on the clean n narrow or whatever, but most of the time having some balance. A couple years back I did way too much 4f-mph and basically ruined my life. Even though I didn't really fuck anything up that couldn't be repaired. Now I can't stop taking etizolam and weed all the damn time. Yesterday I was so benzoed up and my friend brought some fent that I tried and I guess I fell out and just kinda woke up to him kinda looking at his phone anxiously like his gf wanted him to go home but he had been there telling me to wake up and my lips were blue and brewing me coffee or some shit. And I'm still tizzed up this morning hitting my vape pen drinking some coffee about to go to skool, lol.

I personally been/going through this.
    D3VDINSIDX Houston [skittishly parrot my rente]
    Originally posted by Lanny This is potentially the gayest post on ever made on this site.

LMFAO
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Yeah like you could say LSD is a notorious mother-beater. It was in the newspaper ffs.

I don’t remember reading about Dougy in the news.

Ive been in the paper before for substance abuse as well.
    Originally posted by Lanny This is potentially the gayest post on ever made on this site.

How so?
Jump to Top