User Controls

Regarding my son

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I don't know where the fuck anyone has got the idea my son is in/was in foster care, or that he got burnt in a fire.

My son, approximately a year ago, got burnt when he was with a babysitter and I was at work. He'd grabbed the grates of a fireplace at a home where the babysitter took him. He was taken to the hospital, and was referred to a burn center, especially since he's just a baby. He was there overnight, and had his hands wrapped up for a couple weeks, which definitely made it look worse than it was, and on antibiotics. You can't even tell he got burnt at this point. It was the equivalent to a kid putting their hands on the stove. I wasn't even there, and while it was a lack of judgement on the babysitter or letting him in the room with a fireplace going, it wasn't intentional, nor anyone's fault.

Oh, and I never swore on my son's life over PoC's dick being "perfect" for me or whatever. I would never swear on something so fucking petty, and let me tell you even if I did, that would be the last cock in the world I'd swear on. Yeah, while with him, I suggested he was a decent fuck, you know, because this was a person who fucking literally tried killing themselves before we got into a relationship, and I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but at this point I don't even give a fuck. He better learn to use his hands to please a woman, because he sure as fuck can't do it with his dick.

You fucks think all I care about is drugs? I don't. I care about being out of pain so I can function, work, and take care of my son. If I didn't give a fuck about my son, and keeping shit together, I would say fuck this shit, and fucking just die. Yeah, I was spending approximately $800 a month on T-PAIN. I went a while, cut back, and let my tolerance go down, so now lower doses work for me again. It wasn't easy, but I did it with the help of a friend. I know for a fact, I'll be on some substance to function for the rest of my life, so I have some quality of life and can do normal things like everyone else without being literally in tears in pain. I have legitimate health problems which include two herniated discs (just herniated another when I was cleaning a house back around October), my knees are fucked, I have arthritis, and a thoracic aortic aneurysm, coupled with a rapid heart rate that will stay, at rest, around 160-170 BPM. I take propranolol for it, which helps, but I still often get chest pain. I have also been having seizures now for a little over a year now too.

Get your shit straight before you start talking shit about me. I have not been a perfect mother, but I've done everything in my power to give my child all he needs and wants. No parent is perfect, but I love my son. I would give anything for my son. It's why I get up everyday, why I keep going, even when shit is hard. I vent a lot on here. I've gone through some very traumatic experiences in my life and most recently, but IRL I protect my son from seeing that side to me. I protect him from knowing his mother is chronically depressed, and do all I can to put on a smile, and be happy around him, and when I can't fake it for him, I let a trusted person watch him. About the worst thing I did was let PoC borrow my son's ukulele, until he could get strings for his guitar I gave him for his birthday, only because he'd gone on saying about us moving out that way with him. Of all the shit I did, I did it to be good to PoC, and all the shit he can go on talking about me, the worst I ever did was say I couldn't continue a conversation because I was not doing good, and felt a seizure coming on, which I'd had one right in front of 1337 on skype that morning. I always get burnt when I try to do good things, then assholes like to come in and shit on me to add insult to injury. I genuinely gave a fuck about PoC, though I do see now, it wasn't right for either of us, he still didn't have to be a fucking nigger about the whole thing, and he certainly, after all the shit he did, could have returned my son's- MY FUCKING CHILD'S- ukulele. I never asked for a single cent from that fucker, and refused to take money when offered even. For all the time, money and bullshit I went through to even come visit him, when I'd said, since I'd just started a new job, I wanted to wait, not even for the money, just the fucking stress of such a long ass drive, to wait, but fuck no if that could happen, you'd think he'd be decent and just spend the $20-25 to send a kid's ukulele back to their mother. I don't even play the ukulele, I play the guitar because I find them to be too tiny and uncomfortable, I just wanted to share music with my son, and only lent it to him because I trusted him, and my son wasn't really ready for it yet. Yeah, after all that, and still trying to be polite, I am still shit on. Yep, a shit mother really would spend the time to try and teach her son how to play an instrument, or even just spend time making noise with him on our respective instruments.

I'm not perfect, but I'm not this fucking monster of a parent some of you have manifested in your minds. Everything about me said by others just about is either a lie or a giant exaggeration of events.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I don't know where the fuck anyone has got the idea my son is in/was in foster care, or that he got burnt in a fire.

My son, approximately a year ago, got burnt when he was with a babysitter and I was at work. He'd grabbed the grates of a fireplace at a home where the babysitter took him. He was taken to the hospital, and was referred to a burn center, especially since he's just a baby. He was there overnight, and had his hands wrapped up for a couple weeks, which definitely made it look worse than it was, and on antibiotics. You can't even tell he got burnt at this point. It was the equivalent to a kid putting their hands on the stove. I wasn't even there, and while it was a lack of judgement on the babysitter or letting him in the room with a fireplace going, it wasn't intentional, nor anyone's fault.

Oh, and I never swore on my son's life over PoC's dick being "perfect" for me or whatever. I would never swear on something so fucking petty, and let me tell you even if I did, that would be the last cock in the world I'd swear on. Yeah, while with him, I suggested he was a decent fuck, you know, because this was a person who fucking literally tried killing themselves before we got into a relationship, and I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but at this point I don't even give a fuck. He better learn to use his hands to please a woman, because he sure as fuck can't do it with his dick.

You fucks think all I care about is drugs? I don't. I care about being out of pain so I can function, work, and take care of my son. If I didn't give a fuck about my son, and keeping shit together, I would say fuck this shit, and fucking just die. Yeah, I was spending approximately $800 a month on T-PAIN. I went a while, cut back, and let my tolerance go down, so now lower doses work for me again. It wasn't easy, but I did it with the help of a friend. I know for a fact, I'll be on some substance to function for the rest of my life, so I have some quality of life and can do normal things like everyone else without being literally in tears in pain. I have legitimate health problems which include two herniated discs (just herniated another when I was cleaning a house back around October), my knees are fucked, I have arthritis, and a thoracic aortic aneurysm, coupled with a rapid heart rate that will stay, at rest, around 160-170 BPM. I take propranolol for it, which helps, but I still often get chest pain. I have also been having seizures now for a little over a year now too.

Get your shit straight before you start talking shit about me. I have not been a perfect mother, but I've done everything in my power to give my child all he needs and wants. No parent is perfect, but I love my son. I would give anything for my son. It's why I get up everyday, why I keep going, even when shit is hard. I vent a lot on here. I've gone through some very traumatic experiences in my life and most recently, but IRL I protect my son from seeing that side to me. I protect him from knowing his mother is chronically depressed, and do all I can to put on a smile, and be happy around him, and when I can't fake it for him, I let a trusted person watch him. About the worst thing I did was let PoC borrow my son's ukulele, until he could get strings for his guitar I gave him for his birthday, only because he'd gone on saying about us moving out that way with him. Of all the shit I did, I did it to be good to PoC, and all the shit he can go on talking about me, the worst I ever did was say I couldn't continue a conversation because I was not doing good, and felt a seizure coming on, which I'd had one right in front of 1337 on skype that morning. I always get burnt when I try to do good things, then assholes like to come in and shit on me to add insult to injury. I genuinely gave a fuck about PoC, though I do see now, it wasn't right for either of us, he still didn't have to be a fucking nigger about the whole thing, and he certainly, after all the shit he did, could have returned my son's- MY FUCKING CHILD'S- ukulele. I never asked for a single cent from that fucker, and refused to take money when offered even. For all the time, money and bullshit I went through to even come visit him, when I'd said, since I'd just started a new job, I wanted to wait, not even for the money, just the fucking stress of such a long ass drive, to wait, but fuck no if that could happen, you'd think he'd be decent and just spend the $20-25 to send a kid's ukulele back to their mother. I don't even play the ukulele, I play the guitar because I find them to be too tiny and uncomfortable, I just wanted to share music with my son, and only lent it to him because I trusted him, and my son wasn't really ready for it yet. Yeah, after all that, and still trying to be polite, I am still shit on. Yep, a shit mother really would spend the time to try and teach her son how to play an instrument, or even just spend time making noise with him on our respective instruments.

I'm not perfect, but I'm not this fucking monster of a parent some of you have manifested in your minds. Everything about me said by others just about is either a lie or a giant exaggeration of events.

meth
    Originally posted by Enter meth

I wish.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    The struggle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I don't know where the fuck anyone has got the idea my son is in/was in foster care, or that he got burnt in a fire.

Your child will grow up with Molyneux-like rationalisations about the evils of single parenthood and will fucking murder you when you are sleeping
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Seriously hydro, do you legitimately think your children will grow up to be contributing, well-adjusted members of society?

What's the fucking point? Just get an abortion and save it the trouble of a shitty life.
    Originally posted by Enter Seriously hydro, do you legitimately think your children will grow up to be contributing, well-adjusted members of society?

What's the fucking point? Just get an abortion and save it the trouble of a shitty life.

Yes, I do. I hope they become they are and become the change they want to see in the world. My son is pretty damn bright for his age, and also is an empathetic loving child. I will do all I can to nurture him and my child-to-be with love, affection, and education, which I take all of very seriously. I want to give my son every opportunity I can, and push him to do the best he can, and find his place in life where he can be happy.

Certainly, I have controversial opinions with what I believe is right for my child, what I do for a living, and how I go about raising my children, but that doesn't make me a bad parent. My son's father has had his chance to be a parent and in his life- him not having a father is not my fault. The baby I'm carrying, their father is most definitely welcome to be apart of their life, if they choose, but I'm not putting up with bullshit anymore, like I did in the past. I definitely believe having a father in a child's life is extremely important, and I hope he does choose to be apart of it, but if not, I will bust my ass and pick up the slack the best I can, like I've done for my son.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Yes, I do. I hope they become they are and become the change they want to see in the world. My son is pretty damn bright for his age, and also is an empathetic loving child. I will do all I can to nurture him and my child-to-be with love, affection, and education, which I take all of very seriously. I want to give my son every opportunity I can, and push him to do the best he can, and find his place in life where he can be happy.

Certainly, I have controversial opinions with what I believe is right for my child, what I do for a living, and how I go about raising my children, but that doesn't make me a bad parent. My son's father has had his chance to be a parent and in his life- him not having a father is not my fault. The baby I'm carrying, their father is most definitely welcome to be apart of their life, if they choose, but I'm not putting up with bullshit anymore, like I did in the past. I definitely believe having a father in a child's life is extremely important, and I hope he does choose to be apart of it, but if not, I will bust my ass and pick up the slack the best I can, like I've done for my son.

you gonna fail
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the only thing i brought away from this is:

Originally posted by hydromorphone i have tits and a vagina

the only appropriate reply i have is:

post nude selfies or stfuagtfo.
    Your information definitely conflicts with what your boyfriend has said. So I wonder, which one is the lie?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why do you feel like you need to prove something to this site, to the extent that you're posting deeply personal information?
    Originally posted by aldra why do you feel like you need to prove something to this site, to the extent that you're posting deeply personal information?

meth
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Your information definitely conflicts with what your boyfriend has said. So I wonder, which one is the lie?

My boyfriend? You mean ex-boyfriend? Oh, yeah, the mentally fucked who can't keep himself out of a psyche ward? That one? or the schizophrenic?
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by hydromorphone My boyfriend? You mean ex-boyfriend? Oh, yeah, the mentally fucked who can't keep himself out of a psyche ward? That one? or the schizophrenic?

You mean the boyfriends that you chose? You know, out of free will, the thing that women have as well? The boyfriends that you chose to open your legs to, when you could've kept them closed? You know, since women actually do the choosing more often than men do, since, you know, women have more options since, like, men would fuck even a 2/10 to bust a nut? You see how that works, you stupid responsibility denying cunt?
    Originally posted by aldra why do you feel like you need to prove something to this site, to the extent that you're posting deeply personal information?

I don't feel like I have to "prove" myself, but if you're going to talk shit, then talk shit with shit that's actually real, not some bullshit. I haven't posted "deeply personal" info that would affect my life in the real world, but I do use this place as somewhere to put the bullshit going on.
    do the right thing, POC

Give the damn boy his ukulele back, that's the least you can do
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Yes, I do. I hope they become they are and become the change they want to see in the world. My son is pretty damn bright for his age,

the worst thing a boy can have in life besides getting raped in the ass is to have a prostitute for mother.

it just, takes away all the dignity of being a person. but then im an old fashioned person and i hope in 10-15 years time things are going to change and kids are actually proud their parents being sex workers.

formerly or currently.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I don't feel like I have to "prove" myself, but if you're going to talk shit, then talk shit with shit that's actually real, not some bullshit. I haven't posted "deeply personal" info that would affect my life in the real world, but I do use this place as somewhere to put the bullshit going on.

I don't know who's been "talking shit" but I would have had no idea you were pregnant again or that frodo burned his hands has you not volunteered that info.

Gotta be honest hydro, it seems like you're having a hell of a hard time taking care of one kid, I can't see any reason to have another. You're the one always saying you don't have long to live, why put two orphans into the world when you don't have to?
    Originally posted by hydromorphone My boyfriend? You mean ex-boyfriend? Oh, yeah, the mentally fucked who can't keep himself out of a psyche ward? That one? or the schizophrenic?

The one whose career you recently threatened to ruin while fucked up on gabapentin, according to him anyway. Who am I to say what is true or not? I know only what I hear.

Oh wait, I get it. Not your boyfriend.
Jump to Top