User Controls

I feel suddenly Minorited

whether it's a form of the word or not.. it stands

Fair skin, Blonde and Blue

At Target.

It's not American (insert any nationality).
    it's new members. except maybe Indian people which are westernize, others are like "WAT DA FUK U IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD FOR"

I know these mother fuckers are thinking this. My girlfriend even says they're assholes to her because she's Americanize Asian.

but I lived part time in this part of the bay in my teens. from like 16-19 years of age.. went to Highschool in the area. It's like maybe what New Yorkers went through. I'm not being racist but culuralist?

fucking rude mother fuckers.

maybe it's because i look like Donald Duck Trump

COME AT ME MOFOs
    Starting to see why everyone here hates minorities now?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You are mentally ill.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    meth, not even once
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Starting to see why everyone here hates minorities now?

No, I don't hate Minorities because I'm feeling what it feels like.. n stuff

The generations of whatever culture that lived here for over a century are cool

the implants treat it like it's their country. including Europeans (which are few but I experienced it) the libtards state we all must assimilate. STFU LIBTARDs

it's not a race thing, though someone will play that card... i give little fucks

It's "This is not America anymore" wasn't that a David Bowie song?
    implants is a transplant that aint leaving anytime soon
    Pics of your azn American GF
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Vizier meth, not even once

meth as many times as you can handle it is what I say.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    anways back on topic

check this out

fuck your meth and you racism and your fucking love for totse

and my post on facebook/mikepense is real and from the heart.. go look up peet dy

and fuck lawless San Francisco. It used to be a pretty cool town.

I'll never be hired now.. I rock the boat again and I'm proud to not sell out. fuck your fucking corruption and wanting to create a one world dystopia

off topic, do you think it would be a rush to decapitate yourself? or even possible? how about with a butter knife. what happen to singularity.. what nonesense.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You are mentally ill.
    Is anything more white than whinging about racists, then not wanting to be around black people?
    Theor selling racism their selling sexism their selling anything they can get their fucking ears on. I hope California falls into the whole fucking ocean
Jump to Top