User Controls

Michael Jackson

Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Y'all niggas like Michael Jackson?

infinityshock Black Hole
    thats not michael jackson. michael jackson is white.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I like the alien ant farm cover of "smooth criminal" but that's about it

Invincible was Jackson's best album.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    IMHO dude fucked up hard in life. I would've just stayed black and smashed dime pieces until I expired.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    used to be a big fan back when I was young enough that it was a worry. his bizarro movie was amazing; I need to find and watch it again
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    lots of pedo lovers in this thread.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Michael Jackson was only accused of kiddy-fiddling because he criticized the jedis. Quite a coincidence isn't it?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    MJ did nothing wrong.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    The kids came on to him!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by benny vader lots of pedo lovers in this thread.

confirmed.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by Esplender Michael Jackson was only accused of kiddy-fiddling because he criticized the jedis. Quite a coincidence isn't it?

Seriously. Listen to this song where he calls them out.

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    MJ was innocent. A weirdo, sure, but not a legit pedo like the kikes he criticised.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Daily MJ was innocent. A weirdo, sure, but not a legit pedo like the kikes he criticised.

so you dont think that its weird for a man to get boys to sleep with him on the same bed ???
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Vizier Seriously. Listen to this song where he calls them out.

talk about invasion of the body snatchers.

the alien that thought itd be a good idea to commandeer a nigger and re-form it into a cracker must have had a fucked up sense of humor .
    Originally posted by benny vader so you dont think that its weird for a man to get boys to sleep with him on the same bed ???

Yes it's weird. Not everything is about sex though.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 Yes it's weird. Not everything is about sex though.

may i sleep with your daughter (no pedo) ???
    I want to try propofol now
    Originally posted by benny vader may i sleep with your daughter (no pedo) ???

I have no babbies
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 I have no babbies

obviously i meant when you have them ...

when their around 8-9, will you let them spend their nights sleeping on some mans bed, in their room ???
Jump to Top