User Controls

Eliminate One Country

D4NG0 motherfucker
    Which would you choose and why?

I would choose China. I know they supply a massive amount of goods to the US, but it would encourage us to develop our own manufacturing facilities, assuming we didn't succumb to an invasion during the ensuing chaos. Even then, I'd rather face hordes of shit-eating Muslims than a tidal wave of chinks.

I did consider Somalia for a while, but in the end, there are plenty of other shitholes to easily make up for its disappearance, so the gains would only be temporary.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Do you mean eliminate as in destroy it and every citizen within its borders, or simply the dissolution of their government and subsequent diaspora of its people?
    HTS highlight reel
    Nauru.

Fuck 'em. They're unnecessary.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    China would be a smart choice. It would erase most of the US debt.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    North Korea is pretty annoying.
    Originally posted by RestStop China would be a smart choice. It would erase most of the US debt.

Do you think debt management that's a reasonable justification for eliminating a whole country? I contend not, but I personally would like to see the US bankrupt and suffering.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    I'm getting pretty tired of the US of A
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Zanick Do you think debt management that's a reasonable justification for eliminating a whole country? I contend not, but I personally would like to see the US bankrupt and suffering.

I don't think there's really a reason to eliminate a whole country ever. I'm running with the assumption that we are all sociopaths with no hearts thus China would be a sound choice.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Zanick...ffs. Eliminate as in, gone kaput, no more. No people, no government, you can even imagine the land disappears too if you want. And save the "is it right" shit for another thread. This is an obvious hypothetical.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Zanick…ffs. Eliminate as in, gone kaput, no more. No people, no government, you can even imagine the land disappears too if you want. And save the "is it right" shit for another thread. This is an obvious hypothetical.

Please don't misunderstand, my objection is not that the deed is repugnant but rather that eliminating a country solely on the basis that another country is in debt to it is a poor form of reasoning. What I might consider more appropriate would be destroying a country whose culture is detestable, or which has a quality of life so poor that it cannot be redeemed.

For one example, I might eliminate the Dominican Republic. I might do so either because they have an abysmal GDP or because I have little regard for the Creole dialect, but either way that's a country which is demonstrably inferior in terms of infrastructure, educational institutions, and it benefits from trade agreements which bear no merit whatsoever when you consider their exports. Nobody would miss them, but my point is that we have to destroy one country, we must do so with the intention of eradicating someone or something in particular, because if we do so loosely, we may as well be destroying any other country. If you're planning to author a genocide, you ought to have to present a sound argument for who and why.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick Please don't misunderstand, my objection is not that the deed is repugnant but rather that eliminating a country solely on the basis that another country is in debt to it is a poor form of reasoning. What I might consider more appropriate would be destroying a country whose culture is detestable, or which has a quality of life so poor that it cannot be redeemed.

For one example, I might eliminate the Dominican Republic. I might do so either because they have an abysmal GDP or because I have little regard for the Creole dialect, but either way that's a country which is demonstrably inferior in terms of infrastructure, educational institutions, and it benefits from trade agreements which bear no merit whatsoever when you consider their exports. Nobody would miss them, but my point is that we have to destroy one country, we must do so with the intention of eradicating someone or something in particular, because if we do so loosely, we may as well be destroying any other country. If you're planning to author a genocide, you ought to have to present a sound argument for who and why.

with that definition you want to target haiti...
    Originally posted by infinityshock with that definition you want to target haiti…

Haiti isn't a great country, to be sure, but they're far from the worst. On what basis are you targeting Haiti? Why not the Congo? Also predominantly black, with a lower GDP than Haiti, too.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick Haiti isn't a great country, to be sure, but they're far from the worst. On what basis are you targeting Haiti? Why not the Congo? Also predominantly black, with a lower GDP than Haiti, too.

no, theyre worse. ive been there. haiti is pretty much the bottom of the barrel when it comes to the nigger pecking order.
    Originally posted by infinityshock no, theyre worse. ive been there. haiti is pretty much the bottom of the barrel when it comes to the nigger pecking order.

Oh, okay. I didn't realize the game was "destroy the country you like least, that you've been to" or I would've had to have picked the US because I've never left. Why don't you try to evaluate a country based on some actual metrics?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick Oh, okay. I didn't realize the game was "destroy the country you like least, that you've been to" or I would've had to have picked the US because I've never left. Why don't you try to evaluate a country based on some actual metrics?

such as...the biggest shithole in the univers, mebbe. yea, thats a good one. haiti wins at sucking the most.
    Originally posted by infinityshock such as…the biggest shithole in the univers, mebbe. yea, thats a good one. haiti wins at sucking the most.

Fine, play with the turds in your little kiddie sandbox, if that's what you like. The rest of us will be discussing the very serious matter of which people are worth annihilating.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick Fine, play with the turds in your little kiddie sandbox, if that's what you like. The rest of us will be discussing the very serious matter of which people are worth annihilating.

thats simple: anything with skin the color of shit
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock thats simple: anything with skin the color of shit

There's white people who are shit on the inside though.
    the US just to throw the world in2 chaos
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RestStop There's white people who are shit on the inside though.

not as bad as handsome and well tanned individuals
Jump to Top