User Controls

HTS is the most authentic poster on this site

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    She has taken charge of her Being in every regard, a feat nobody else here can boast. Those of us who remain directed by others would do well to observe her righteousness.
    HTS highlight reel
    I don't know what that means, but thank you. I think.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick She…her…her…

HE has a dick. its a dude.

using the feminine pronoun does not excuse anyone from the title of faggot for any sexual attraction or interaction engaged in when both attendees have dicks.
    Originally posted by infinityshock HE has a dick. its a dude.

using the feminine pronoun does not excuse anyone from the title of faggot for any sexual attraction or interaction engaged in when both attendees have dicks.

If you want to define gender in strictly biological terms you're welcome to do so, but don't presume to correct those of us who have evolved beyond genital fixation.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick If you want to define gender in strictly biological terms you're welcome to do so, but don't presume to correct those of us who have evolved beyond genital fixation.

there is no other definition of gender other than in biological terms. evolving beyond the basic requirement of an organism to reproduce is called 'extinction.'
    bling bling Dark Matter
    tdp if u lol cus op got no tdp
    Originally posted by infinityshock there is no other definition of gender other than in biological terms. evolving beyond the basic requirement of an organism to reproduce is called 'extinction.'

I won't debate the subtleties of gender politics with you here because I'm not convinced you'll have anything of value to say about the subject, but you are wrong and you deserve to feel bad about yourself. HTS is superior to you, and if you can't process that it should give you all the more reason to think about why this is the case.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor I'm a college professor and a man have born with a penis and teste . A woman being born with a yuderis and pees when sitting

This almost corresponds to how I was taught, thank you for your illuminating survey of bathroom functions.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A College Professor Your welcome sir and any other college inquiry I can help you with.

How is Bby formed?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RestStop How is Bby formed?

This, I need an answer that comes with a university affiliation.
    Originally posted by A College Professor Baby is made because when a heterosexual man and his straight woman partner make intercourse love. He might engage with some forplay to start the baby making session however it is important that it end with him ejaculating his spermi deep into her guts where it will ferment into an embryo. If the man blows on her tittys or else where her body of female organs can not pollinate the spermi and the baby will not get born.

Thats in a nutshell but I could lecture for days on the importances of this or that.

Fascinating! Can you provide citation details? I'm working on a paper rn and would like to incorporate aspects of your thinking, but I want to ensure you receive credit.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick I won't debate the subtleties of gender politics with you here because I'm not convinced you'll have anything of value to say about the subject, but you are wrong and you deserve to feel bad about yourself. HTS is superior to you, and if you can't process that it should give you all the more reason to think about why this is the case.

of course you wont because there is no debate. refusal to acknowledge the basic biological premise that has existed for roughly four billion years is nothing short of a symptom of a neurodegenerative disorder requiring heavy medication and in-patient treatment involving frequent applications of high voltage therapy.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    I identify as a native American black woman who was raped by a bunch of white males.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor Baby is made because when a heterosexual man and his straight woman partner make intercourse love. He might engage with some forplay to start the baby making session however it is important that it end with him ejaculating his spermi deep into her guts where it will ferment into an embryo. If the man blows on her tittys or else where her body of female organs can not pollinate the spermi and the baby will not get born.

Thats in a nutshell but I could lecture for days on the importances of this or that.

pics or it didnt happen.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by D4NG0 I identify as a native American black woman who was raped by a bunch of white males.

false.

livestock cannot be raped.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor I'm a college professor and a man have born with a penis and teste . A woman being born with a yuderis and pees when sitting

just one teste, you say.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by infinityshock false.

livestock cannot be raped.

You missed the key phrase: "I identify". My identity is not constrained to the racist, misogynistic, patriarchal notion that people are what biology makes them. Anything and everything is a social construct, and I am therefore a victim.
Jump to Top