User Controls

Post your earliest memory

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    My first memory is of falling down the stairs when I was two or three.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Being born, a lot of people don't believe me but I feel like this was something I've really experienced, its stuck with me since then.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Being born, a lot of people don't believe me but I feel like this was something I've really experienced, its stuck with me since then.

For some time I was convinced that I had recovered perinatal memories from a high-dose LSD trip, but I don't know if that's really possible and I think the sensation which led me to this belief can be better explained by other phenomena.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I used to have a lot of nightmares as a child and I always(as far as i remember) had the same start to them so that though it's kinda unfair since I've had them more recently than that.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Grandma changing my diapers
    bling bling Dark Matter
    was rapeingslim shady than geting shot with water gun for swering

or setting fire the place maybe before that or wen we set my nigga free from school {he went 2 his house to get a drink and came back l8r lol}
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Being born, a lot of people don't believe me but I feel like this was something I've really experienced, its stuck with me since then.

climbing out of your fathers asshole after you climbed in to rescue your other father after he fell in after thrusting a little bit too hard doesnt count as being born, you dumb butthole-spelunking faggot.
    Originally posted by infinityshock climbing out of your fathers asshole after you climbed in to rescue your other father after he fell in after thrusting a little bit too hard doesnt count as being born, you dumb butthole-spelunking faggot.

RestStop Space Nigga
    I don't remember.
    Sounds like a bank's security question.

what gives?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby [vips://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjW8wmF5VWc

not watching your stupid ass shit, you dumb nigger
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Sounds like a bank's security question.

what gives?

Idk why but this post made me laugh.
    Originally posted by infinityshock not watching your stupid ass shit, you dumb nigger

yet you still did lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yet you still did lol

i just said i didnt you illiterate fucking retard
    Originally posted by infinityshock i just said i didnt you illiterate fucking retard

just because you said you didn't doesn't mean you did... you're a liar and a whore.
    racing a bunch of other sperm
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter racing a bunch of other sperm

Mmmmmmm
    HTS highlight reel
    The earliest memory I can recall vividly and without being reminded is me watching ants at a picnic area near some caves in Barbados. I was... 7? To this day I'm impressed by the size of the food they were carrying, and I was mesmerized by the way it moved across the ground.

I definitely have earlier memories, but yeah... not off the top of my head.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    It involved my uncle and herpes. I don’t speak of that day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

this is the worst song in the world
Jump to Top