User Controls

How do you think you'll die?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'll probably die in a car accident or maybe suicide if I ever run out of hope completely.
    Probably either suicide or motorcycle accident, with a somewhat thin chance of drug overdose
    If you want a real challenge, you could do a combination of all three. I suspect that, of those methods, at least two would be very common among the members here.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Hopefully vaporized in a nuclear blast
    That sounds like it would be rather painless under ideal circumstances, but would you really trust a foreign state to aim their missile? You must consider the possibility that you would be spared from the immediate effect of the blast, only to take in a lethal dose of radiation which would greatly prolong your suffering. I think you should change your answer and settle for something simpler but more practical.
    Well orange you a buzzkill
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I'm not going to die

By the time I'm 70 or 80, or shit, even 90, medical advances will make it possible to transplant your brain into a cyborg. I'm 25 right now

So I will still be me in a new body. Forget about uploading your consciousness into a usb stick and sending it into space or some shit

This is going to happen. Lanny told me I'm drinking the koolaid but lanny also likes to dress up as a female. Even I didn't take it that far

This is why I don't even talk to people who don't take care of their health, it's so fucking incomprehensibly disgusting

You were given the opportunity by God to be immortal and you chose to destroy your brain with cough syrup and synthetic weed

Natural selection is actually accelerating evolution. Vizier, what do you think
    Originally posted by Vizier Hopefully vaporized in a nuclear blast

No one would ever waste a nuclear bomb on Mexico.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    SpectraL- Houston [stanchly box my garamycin]
    By the hands of a Brutus.
    Originally posted by Daily I'm not going to die

By the time I'm 70 or 80, or shit, even 90, medical advances will make it possible to transplant your brain into a cyborg. I'm 25 right now

So I will still be me in a new body. Forget about uploading your consciousness into a usb stick and sending it into space or some shit

This is going to happen. Lanny told me I'm drinking the koolaid but lanny also likes to dress up as a female. Even I didn't take it that far

This is why I don't even talk to people who don't take care of their health, it's so fucking incomprehensibly disgusting

You were given the opportunity by God to be immortal and you chose to destroy your brain with cough syrup and synthetic weed

Natural selection is actually accelerating evolution. Vizier, what do you think

I think transhumanism is the only way we can survive as a species, but by the time these kind of advances are available to the average public I'd be long dead. Imagine if you could actually transplant your brain or "self" into a cybernetic body. Why even do it into a humanlike body? Put my brain into a Tyrannosaur robot damnit.

While physical exercise is a must, there's no escaping the genetic lottery. Some people get cancer and die at 35 while being fit all their lives, while others live to be 70 yet drank and did drugs all the time. Right now genetic modification seems more plausible and researched than something like transplanting your brain into a mechanical body. I'd say they need to perfect both technologies to make real transhumanism possible.

Originally posted by Issue313 No one would ever waste a nuclear bomb on Mexico.

Los Angeles is like a 12 hour drive from where I live.
    HTS highlight reel
    It'll probably be suicide or a drug related accident/overdose.
    Originally posted by Vizier Los Angeles is like a 12 hour drive from where I live.

You'd have to use half the Soviet arsenal just to make Los Angles sanitary.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Probably suicide. Not outright, but if I get cancer or dementia or something when I'm older, I'll just end it.
    by jabla
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'd like to think surrounded on my death bed by my loved ones then I realize I have no ones that I love and it will probably end in some horrific break bad style way and I'll be found by the police dead in a ditch like a common gutter slut.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    die like a tiger die smokeing a spliff watching fedsz ride by blowin g my hi
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    During the End of the World.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind During the End of the World.

Can you elaborate on this for me? I see you capitalized this as though it were a title of some sort, which makes me wonder what event specifically that you're referring to.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    drinkign a stoge smokeing a 4oozer to my tigerds wollen eye
    Xlite African Astronaut
    I'm pretty sure i'll die of a heart attack within 10 years time.
    That or a stroke.

I really wish it could be something more heroic though. Like going on a killing spree, finish off a bunch of politicians and later suicide by cop. Or in a field with 100 of my brothers fighting 100 of some random fuckheads with swords and boards, old school death by sword.
Jump to Top