User Controls

do you ever feel like a sociopath because everyone else is a fucking pussy

seriously, browse through reddit and you'll think you're a fucking monster
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I remember when Captain Falcon made a thread on Zoklet telling everybody to go on plebbit because it's filled with "witty" chain comments and lolzy puns. He even posted a screenshot of some MORALLY SUPERIOR BEINGs playing off each other's faggoty comments and said that Zoklet is shit in comparison
    RestStop Space Nigga
    No but I feel like I'm the only one that gives a fuck about my life because I seem to be the only one with a working vehicle/any money whatsoever. What makes this statement even sadder is this is coming from a meth head. Everyone else around me seems to be cucks for drugs/sluts. SRS.
    These are literal PM's I've received on reddit today:

Fuck off you sick cunt. How do you live with yourself

Take a step back and look at what you are doing. I'm not angry at you and it wasn't that explicit or mean, it was more a phatetic attempt at fucking someone over. I want to ask you how are you benefiting from this? I was kinda like you, I blindely hated on everything, everyone and talked shit online, I became a toxic person and depressed and feeling like shit. I did not benefit from it at all. You could be doing something better than this you know?

You can’t handle being a man huh? You’re a piece of shit, that’s what you’ll always be you child, cunt. Got nothing better than trying to get people to relapse??

and all I'm doing is posting the same sort of shit I post here lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Sick cunts unite! *pours niqqa liqqa*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter These are literal PM's I've received on reddit today:

and all I'm doing is posting the same sort of shit I post here lol.

i used to get that kind of PMs on facebook...when i used to go on facebook. the funny part is i never had a 'real' facebook with my real name so the people sending them had no idea who i really was but i knew who they were and every single one was either a bottom-bitch fag or a brainless cunt.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    You can’t handle being a man huh? You’re a piece of shit, that’s what you’ll always be you child, cunt. Got nothing better than trying to get people to relapse??

LOL
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    As a former moderator of totse and a moderator/administrator of Zoklet, I have some special insight to this question specifically. Zok constantly referenced reddit like it was the pinnacle of what a forum could be. He was obsessed with it. He truly glorified it. You don't know how many times I talked him OUT OF implementing a system that uses "up/down votes" for threads that he believed would automate itself and weed out the garbage, just like reddit. He wanted Zoklet to be like Reddit more and more.

While he may be right, it would automate itself, it would also crush the spirit of what the whole site was founded on. I protested it every time he brought it up. He frequently compared Zoklet to Reddit and how Zoklet was lacking in this or that. I was constantly having to urge him to NOT move toward a Reddit example.

I am glad he listened. Although Zoklet never worked out in the long run, I think it would have died quicker if he tried to force a policy of "reddit like" shit.

Reddit is a modern forum for teenagers and early 20 somethings who think they're so edgy until someone calls them a bad name and then they fall all to pieces and want to start an internet campaign for "justice". A bunch of goddamn pussies.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I wonder what Zok is doing right now. Is it true that he is half Black, half jedi, like Drake?

Also anybody remember Pizzanazi? What a fucking tryhard nigger.
    Originally posted by Daily Is it true that he is half Black, half jedi, like Drake?

That's true.
    Originally posted by Grimace As a former moderator of totse and a moderator/administrator of Zoklet, I have some special insight to this question specifically. Zok constantly referenced reddit like it was the pinnacle of what a forum could be. He was obsessed with it. He truly glorified it. You don't know how many times I talked him OUT OF implementing a system that uses "up/down votes" for threads that he believed would automate itself and weed out the garbage, just like reddit. He wanted Zoklet to be like Reddit more and more.

While he may be right, it would automate itself, it would also crush the spirit of what the whole site was founded on. I protested it every time he brought it up. He frequently compared Zoklet to Reddit and how Zoklet was lacking in this or that. I was constantly having to urge him to NOT move toward a Reddit example.

I am glad he listened. Although Zoklet never worked out in the long run, I think it would have died quicker if he tried to force a policy of "reddit like" shit.

Reddit is a modern forum for teenagers and early 20 somethings who think they're so edgy until someone calls them a bad name and then they fall all to pieces and want to start an internet campaign for "justice". A bunch of goddamn pussies.

Oh my god, that's hilarious. He was such a little bitch.

Do you remember when he added all those social media add-ons to everybody's posts? Where you could "tweet", or "facebook share" any post? He woke up the following morning and said he accidentally added it before he went to bed, in response to the mass protests from EVERYONE on the site (even the people who never used to complain). Did he really add it accidentally, or was it part of his plan to redditize the site?
    Originally posted by Enter Oh my god, that's hilarious. He was such a little bitch.

Do you remember when he added all those social media add-ons to everybody's posts? Where you could "tweet", or "facebook share" any post? He woke up the following morning and said he accidentally added it before he went to bed, in response to the mass protests from EVERYONE on the site (even the people who never used to complain). Did he really add it accidentally, or was it part of his plan to redditize the site?

That particular move was before I was on "the staff", so I can't say for sure what his motives were. Knowing Zok though, and if I were betting, I'd bet that was his move to make Zoklet more "web-connected" to try and "modernize" the aging forum platform into a Web 2.0 era.I kept telling him that no one wanted that shit and he insisted that the tech we're using was just going to fissle out into obscurity and we'd be some weird pocket of people on the internet if we didn't update SOMETHING. While I agree with that, he wanted to take it to the extreme of following a Reddit like example, which I protested every time he brought it up.
    Originally posted by Grimace That particular move was before I was on "the staff", so I can't say for sure what his motives were. Knowing Zok though, and if I were betting, I'd bet that was his move to make Zoklet more "web-connected" to try and "modernize" the aging forum platform into a Web 2.0 era.I kept telling him that no one wanted that shit and he insisted that the tech we're using was just going to fissle out into obscurity and we'd be some weird pocket of people on the internet if we didn't update SOMETHING. While I agree with that, he wanted to take it to the extreme of following a Reddit like example, which I protested every time he brought it up.

That happened right after The Social Network movie came out. I remember making an autistic analysis thread that evidenced Zok had just watched the movie and was inspired into making the next facebook. I bet I was right.

I can't believe he was obsessed with reddit, holy fuck hahahaha. I wish he was here right now so I could laugh in his stupid mulatto face.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Enter That happened right after The Social Network movie came out. I remember making an autistic analysis thread that evidenced Zok had just watched the movie and was inspired into making the next facebook. I bet I was right.

I can't believe he was obsessed with reddit, holy fuck hahahaha. I wish he was here right now so I could laugh in his stupid mulatto face.

Ehh..mulattos are cucks unless they are dime pieces.
    Originally posted by Enter That happened right after The Social Network movie came out. I remember making an autistic analysis thread that evidenced Zok had just watched the movie and was inspired into making the next facebook. I bet I was right.

He genuinely did things (in his mind) that (he thought) would be beneficial. I think he struggled with where he PERSONALLY wanted to see his website go and where his own USERS wanted it to go. There was a discrepancy there. All in all, people gave Zok a lot of shit, but he was a genuine good guy. Truly.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Daily Is it true that he is half Black, half jedi, like Drake?

Originally posted by Grimace That's true.

nigger
    Just got a PM from someone who went through my post history. He called me a "lunatic". Never been called that before.

Guys, am I a lunatic? :(
    Originally posted by Enter Just got a PM from someone who went through my post history. He called me a "lunatic". Never been called that before.

Make a thread about it to verify.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter Just got a PM from someone who went through my post history. He called me a "lunatic". Never been called that before.

you really do need a high-dosage xanax prescription.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you really do need a high-dosage xanax prescription.

lol, I wish they made a xanax that didn't have any side-effects.
Jump to Top