User Controls

A certain member is back in the mental hospital.

Lol
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Mash?
    Mash?
    anyone ever just get stoned and listen to alanis morisette?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    the sane r in the asylum
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Maybe hes not mad and maybe the world is just maddening.

I was wondering where mash was a couple days ago. I hope he's alright
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Maybe hes not mad and maybe the world is just maddening.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Maybe hes not mad and maybe the world is just maddening.

I hope hes terrified and large niggers have him strapped down in the dayroom as he makes unintelligible noises.
    Originally posted by Marcos Aurelius I hope hes terrified and large niggers have him strapped down in the dayroom as he makes unintelligible noises.

nah, if he's in a hospiatal for mental problems he's probably being a good boy and drinking chocolate ensure while on 1mg klonie. mash is a good guy.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Marcos Aurelius Lol

pics or it didnt happen
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah, if he's in a hospiatal for mental problems he's probably being a good boy and drinking chocolate ensure while on 1mg klonie. mash is a good guy.

Right now hes watching on a movie. A nonviolent cartoon.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    What is mash officially diagnosed with, anyway? Schizophrenia?

I remember that thread he made on Zoklet detailing his experience of binging on a drug and experiencing psychosis, what it was like. It could well have accelerated the development of a mental illness he was predisposed to developing or exacerbated it.
    Originally posted by Malice What is mash officially diagnosed with, anyway? Schizophrenia?

I remember that thread he made on Zoklet detailing his experience of binging on a drug and experiencing psychosis, what it was like. It could well have accelerated the development of a mental illness he was predisposed to developing or exacerbated it.

i actually considered him to be a lot more well off then he used to be a few years ago, i wonder whats wrong.
Jump to Top