User Controls

Anyone who eats pussy is a fucking piece of shit.

I'm sorry, but it's true. And there's a fucking EPIDEMIC of fucking CUCKS out there who are not only doing it, but actually BRAGGING about it!

Let's break it down, shall we?

You're giving a woman pleasure. Okay, fine. There's nothing too bad about that. It makes you feel good to turn her on, I can empathize.

But YOU'RE not receiving pleasure in return. It's 100% her, and 0% you. But okay, fine. We're really pushing it now, but fine... I can sort of empathize. It feels good to give with nothing in return, akin to giving her a massage or a present.

But then... we're going even further. Not only are you giving her pleasure, with no pleasure in return, but... YOU'RE STICKING YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH IN HER VAGINA. HER FUCKING GROSS, BLOODY, CUM-FILLED, YEAST-INFECTED, PISS-STAINED VAGINA. THERE IS NO EXCUSING THAT ONE, YOU FUCKING SORRY EXCUSE FOR A "MAN".
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Have you even touched a vagina, Enter?
    Oh and by the way, she doesn't even actually like it. Don't ask me about the psychology behind that one; I'll never know. She actually subconsciously thinks less of you for doing it.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Have you even touched a vagina, Enter?

Yes, I've even eaten pussy before. But I learned.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Sounds like they were all cucked in the dick.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Enter Yes, I've even eaten pussy before. But I learned.

I think everyone here finds it hard to believe you've ever been intimate with a woman.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 I think everyone here finds it hard to believe you've ever been intimate with a woman.

They don't though. It isn't tenth grade and I'm bragging to my friends; I'm a fucking 28 year old man. And I should be able to eat a chicken sandwich when I want.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    there ain't nothing tastes or smells better than a nice smelly minge. best when you make em squirt in your mouth or even better get a freaky one who'll pee in your mouth and on your face, in your hair and cover you in her lovely golden nectar. MMMMMMMMMMMfuckingMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

if you ain't doing it enter then cool coz that's just a little more for the rest of us mate. thanks pal ;)

Originally posted by NARCassist there ain't nothing tastes or smells better than a nice smelly minge. best when you make em squirt in your mouth or even better get a freaky one who'll pee in your mouth and on your face, in your hair and cover you in her lovely golden nectar. MMMMMMMMMMMfuckingMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

if you ain't doing it enter then cool coz that's just a little more for the rest of us mate. thanks pal ;)

you do realize you're probably licking out some previous guy's sperm
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Enter you do realize you're probably licking out some previous guy's sperm

of course. he only dates whores.
    btw I WISH I was a virgin. Then I'd have an excuse to be self-pitying and hate women.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    I've read somewhere that females absorbs dna from all the men who came inside them. The dna is stored in their brains for some reason. Think of this what you want, but combined with all the whoring going on i suggest you keep your dick to yourself or atleast only fuck virgins.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Enter you do realize you're probably licking out some previous guy's sperm

When I first got into the prossy chick I went down give it a good tongue-fucking to wetten her up ready to slip my cock into her. She had really thick creamy girl juice, I could see it was thick and white, very strong pussy taste to her, especially when my tongue was deep as I could get it inside her. Tasted like as close to heaven as you could get. It wasn't till a few days later when my dick started to itch like a motherfucker that I found out she'd give me thrush. Still sweet little pussy she had, tight like I never fucking known before.

Originally posted by NARCassist When I first got into the prossy chick I went down give it a good tongue-fucking to wetten her up ready to slip my cock into her. She had really thick creamy girl juice, I could see it was thick and white, very strong pussy taste to her, especially when my tongue was deep as I could get it inside her. Tasted like as close to heaven as you could get. It wasn't till a few days later when my dick started to itch like a motherfucker that I found out she'd give me thrush. Still sweet little pussy she had, tight like I never fucking known before.

.........gross
    Originally posted by NARCassist When I first got into the prossy chick I went down give it a good tongue-fucking to wetten her up ready to slip my cock into her. She had really thick creamy girl juice, I could see it was thick and white, very strong pussy taste to her, especially when my tongue was deep as I could get it inside her. Tasted like as close to heaven as you could get. It wasn't till a few days later when my dick started to itch like a motherfucker that I found out she'd give me thrush. Still sweet little pussy she had, tight like I never fucking known before.

....creamy?
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Xlite I've read somewhere that females absorbs dna from all the men who came inside them. The dna is stored in their brains for some reason. Think of this what you want, but combined with all the whoring going on i suggest you keep your dick to yourself or atleast only fuck virgins.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]

The head of the penis is designed in such a way that it removes the other guy's jism. That's why you have to fuck them first.
    Originally posted by Daily

is dis real
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You are what you eat.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Xlite I've read somewhere that females absorbs dna from all the men who came inside them. The dna is stored in their brains for some reason. Think of this what you want, but combined with all the whoring going on i suggest you keep your dick to yourself or atleast only fuck virgins.

that is physiologically impossible.
Jump to Top