User Controls

ATTN: Issue313

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Nice avatar! I salute you. #FreeAhedTamimi! Can you believe some sick, zionist israeli journalist scumbag basically wrote an opinion piece in which he basically implied she, a 16 year old girl and her 22 year old cousin should be raped where there are no witnesses, despite already being behind closed bars? It's disgusting.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Nice avatar! I salute you. #FreeAhedTamimi! Can you believe some sick, zionist israeli journalist scumbag basically wrote an opinion piece in which he basically implied she, a 16 year old girl and her 22 year old cousin should be raped where there are no witnesses, despite already being behind closed bars? It's disgusting.

Yeah unfortunately I only got fully "woke" on the JQ recently, those guys are horrible. It's amazing it took so long, I've been around those guys so much my whole life. I even did work cheap for jedis cos, like many people, I sort of regarded them as some sort of weird demi-gods who needed to be rewarded for their betterness compared to all us goyim.

Plus she reminds me so much of an Irish girl it's unreal.

How are things with you?
    BTW surprised you recognised her. I made it tooling around in photoshop one evening, and I think I overdid it. She looks a little too posterised, like Bobby Sands. I might give it another shot. Do you ever play around in photoshop?
    Originally posted by Issue313 BTW surprised you recognised her. I made it tooling around in photoshop one evening, and I think I overdid it. She looks a little too posterised, like Bobby Sands. I might give it another shot. Do you ever play around in photoshop?

You made a thread about her the other day lol
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Issue313 Yeah unfortunately I only got fully "woke" on the JQ recently, those guys are horrible. It's amazing it took so long, I've been around those guys so much my whole life. I even did work cheap for jedis cos, like many people, I sort of regarded them as some sort of weird demi-gods who needed to be rewarded for their betterness compared to all us goyim.

Plus she reminds me so much of an Irish girl it's unreal.

How are things with you?

Well, I am sort of an optimist when it comes down to these things, so in another words: better late than never. I recognized her because I have been following the case right when Israeli soldiers trespassed and kidnapped her around 4 A.M. to an undisclosed location. Also, yeah, she's pretty European looking, only her features such as curly hair + nose aren't Caucasian but Semitic. And things are ok, thanks for asking! What about you? We should PM each other back and forth like we used to.

Originally posted by Fox Paws You made a thread about her the other day lol

He did? I wasn't aware. I drop by every now and then, so I didn't see it. BRB, gonna dig through his threads.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Issue313 Yeah unfortunately I only got fully "woke" on the JQ recently, those guys are horrible. It's amazing it took so long, I've been around those guys so much my whole life. I even did work cheap for jedis cos, like many people, I sort of regarded them as some sort of weird demi-gods who needed to be rewarded for their betterness compared to all us goyim.

ive interacted with juden in many scenarios and it was the combination of decades of first-hand observations and reading professionally-written/accurate anti-semetic writings that showed me what vermin they are.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I <3 jediS
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I <3 jediS

stfu nigger
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I <3 NIGGERS
Jump to Top