User Controls

I fucking HATE women! Why can't they just... gsmg... honk....

....oh god I'm SO desperately fucking lonely. :(

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Maybe you should take up a new career as a serial killer?
    If they had their way they would probly enslave/kill all us males.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Maybe you should take up a new career as a serial killer?

Not really my thing. I'm not even gonna swat that fly.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Of they had their way they would probly enslave/kill all us males.

But then they wouldn't get any real dicks.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL But then they wouldn't get any real dicks.

Spectral, have you ever stroked the dick down on a bad thotty?
    No woman can force a man to erection.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL No woman can force a man to erection.

I beg to differ. Sometimes I’ll totally not be in the mood and they’ll just grab my dick and start tugging and like lick my neck and stuff and get me hard and I’m just like “fine, fuck just tell me when you’re finished so I can go to bed”
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I beg to differ. Sometimes I’ll totally not be in the mood and they’ll just grab my dick and start tugging and like lick my neck and stuff and get me hard and I’m just like “fine, fuck just tell me when you’re finished so I can go to bed”

If you concentrated hard, she would fail. You could just focus intently in your mind on, say, a rotted fish, or a clump of maggots crawling around on a lump of old hamburger.
    Nope tried it I still get hard. Unless maybe I secretly find wrinkled old nuns erotic
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Nope tried it I still get hard. Unless maybe I secretly find wrinkled old nuns erotic

Well, then, you could flap your hands and feet around rapidly, and therefore all your blood would run to your extremities, leaving very little blood, if any, left for the attempted boner inducement.
    Yeah but that would take more effort than just rolling over and letting her ride it for 20 mins

Plus I would look like a spastic convulsing retard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox Paws … and get me hard…

wait...there are people who aren't always fully erect?
Jump to Top