User Controls

How to clean used needles and not get hiv or any other diseases by using bleach

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

it worked for me.
    Poopsy Yung Blood
    u shudnt ruse neddles man jus make ur own out of paperclip LOL
    bling bling Dark Matter
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Poopsy u shudnt ruse neddles man jus make ur own out of paperclip LOL

i saw a guy years ago in jail melt the middle of a bic biro pen and when the plastic started melting then stretched it till the middle went really thin then let it harden again and broke it off to use as a syringe. it left a huge hole in his arm and he had to blow the dope through the pen/pin to get it into his bloodstream. crazy how people find ways to improvise in jail tho, lol.

RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by NARCassist i saw a guy years ago in jail melt the middle of a bic biro pen and when the plastic started melting then stretched it till the middle went really thin then let it harden again and broke it off to use as a syringe. it left a huge hole in his arm and he had to blow the dope through the pen/pin to get it into his bloodstream. crazy how people find ways to improvise in jail tho, lol.

Damn dude. It's that type of shit that makes me grateful I can breaks on my drug of choice.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    does bleach actually kill all of the virus/bacteria that's possibly in there though? I mean if it did why would doctors shell out for an autoclave
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I was once scoring some H with teddy and I didn't have a needle after we got our shit and he told me I could have his needle and that he has hep c but I could just wash it out with bleach.

I was like naaahh bud I'm good I'll just go to the store… he was such a junkie he poured bottled water into his dirty hand and put the H in his hand and sucked it up in the syringe just like that and shot up.

He's dead now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Or you could just use fresh needles you broke ass bitch
    komokazi Houston
    You can get like 100 rigs for like 12 bucks at WalMart, and I was asked if I had prescription, I said no, still got them.
    Originally posted by komokazi You can get like 100 rigs for like 12 bucks at WalMart, and I was asked if I had prescription, I said no, still got them.

Are you the real komokazi lol
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Most of Texas is the same. San Antonio so will turn you down but there are a few. El Paso, every Walmart would would sell it to you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    DONT EVER REUSE A SYRINGE FOR ANY REASON

Originally posted by Bill Krozby

it worked for me.

jesus fuck...stop posting.

if this were your normal stupid shitfucktardery id quote myself on how fucking full-retard you and your shit is. this video is literally a threat to human life.

in all seriousness, lanny, delete Bill Krozby's post because of how literally dangerous it is.

- no, do use a new syringe. DONT EVER REUSE A SYRINGE FOR ANY REASON, ffs.

- what the shit is 'thin bleach'...theres no such thing. this is what happens when your intended audience are a bunch of fucking junkies.

- WATER IS NOT STERILE AND CONTAINS MICROBES THAT CAN BE TOXIC

- EVEN IF BLEACH (SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE) IS USED IN 70%-ish CONCENTRATION (the highest concentration readily available short of laboratory grade or for commercial purposes) IT IS NOT 100% EFFECTIVE NOR CONSIDERED CAPABLE OF STERILIZING ANYTHING...ADDITIONALLY IT TAKES TIME FOR THE SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE TO 'KILL' MICROBES. FILLING A SYRINGE THEN EMPTYING IT WILL DO VIRTUALLY NOTHING. generally ten minutes is considered the standard unit of measure for this sort of thing but even that isnt long enough to kill everything.

- ADDING WATER TO THE SYRINGE AFTER THE BLEACH EFFECTIVELY NULLIFIES ANY 'STERILIZATION' (nothing in this shit video is sterile...much less even clean) THE FUCKING BLEACH HAD IN THE FIRST PLACE.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by komokazi You can get like 100 rigs for like 12 bucks at WalMart, and I was asked if I had prescription, I said no, still got them.

diabetics need them and from my understanding it is literally illegal in FL for a pharmacists to refuse to sell needles.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    ^ Just boof the shit then. I do that with a medicine dropper sometimes and I really don't see meth getting much stronger at that point.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra does bleach actually kill all of the virus/bacteria that's possibly in there though? I mean if it did why would doctors shell out for an autoclave

no, it does not. bleach 'cleans' things because it is such a high-order oxidizer but is not even remotely considered sterile.

when properly used it is the most cost effective means of cleaning / decontaminating biohazards or chemical warfare agents...and even radiological agents to a degree...but it is NOT effective at sterilizing something that is to be injected into the fucking human body.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    thru a cigret filer and its p 100.01^% good 5
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling thru a cigret filer and its p 100.01^% good 5

stop huffing shit from out of the cleaning cabinet before you make posts...
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock stop huffing shit from out of the cleaning cabinet before you make posts…

He IS the shit from out of the cleaning cabinet.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RestStop He IS the shit from out of the cleaning cabinet.

he is now...
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Like komo said, you can get a 100 pack less than $15 or even a ten pack for less than $2. As stupid as I was, I never used the same one 3 times or less, and tbh even that's too many.
Jump to Top