User Controls

My cat is ill

So my cat is sick. She normally lives in a hayshed, and keeps the farm clear of pests. I first realised when she was underneath a hay bale and seemed really weak when I called her for some food.

She basically is really weak, sleeps a lot, seems like she has random problems with her legs, and doesn't eat very much.

She can walk, but not far, and doesn't seem to have any broken bones. No bleeding or other sign of poisoning with anti-coagulants. Hasn't drunk any water or done any pee or poop.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    snake poisoning...

there are other poisons that arent anticoagulants...bromethalin is almost as prevalent nowadays and its a neurotoxin that sounds like what your cat is doing. theres not much in the way of treatment and if it lives itll take weeks to wear off. cats are more sensitive to the stuff than a lot of other domestic animals for some reason. i think 3 times more sensitive than dogs.
    Originally posted by infinityshock snake poisoning…

there are other poisons that arent anticoagulants…bromethalin is almost as prevalent nowadays and its a neurotoxin that sounds like what your cat is doing. theres not much in the way of treatment and if it lives itll take weeks to wear off. cats are more sensitive to the stuff than a lot of other domestic animals for some reason. i think 3 times more sensitive than dogs.

St. Patrick drove the snakes out of Ireland, and bromethalin hasn't been approved here AFAIK. But yeah, we're hoping she'll bounce back, but seems to be getting worse.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 St. Patrick drove the snakes out of Ireland, and bromethalin hasn't been approved here AFAIK. But yeah, we're hoping she'll bounce back, but seems to be getting worse.

dont worry, cats have 9lives. if it dies, just leave it alone and it will be resurrected 3days later.
    Cat died. If she resurrects she'll have to dig her way out of the ground.
    The fucking jedis have actually stooped so low as to poison your cat just to silence you. Is there no end to their depravity
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 Cat died. If she resurrects she'll have to dig her way out of the ground.

why not freeze her in ember ???
    HTS highlight reel
    Poor kitty... are there no vets in Ireland? RIP cattox.
    She seemed to be getting better. Her daughter is still here, though she's not as friendly.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sorry for your loss m8. :(
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top