User Controls

IM BACK FROM THE PARTY AND IM DRUNK AS FUCK

Listen you FUCKERS in advance: all you fuckin' fuckers ready to make fun of me

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

YOU DONT KNOW ME

TRY WALKING A MILE IN MFUCKING SHOES BEFORE YOU SAY I HAVE AUTISM, YOU FUCKIN PAKI FAGGOT

ALRIGHT NOW DOWN TO BRASS TAX:

that party was FUCKIN.,..

well it was okay actually.

but no girls paid any attention to me really. :( only married, unsexual chicks talked to me, and some stupid cunt kinda talked to me I guess, but she came with her byofriend,.

oh god i am SO fucking wasted.

uh what else happened.

oh there was a really hot guy there and he GOT COMPLETELY NAKED, LIKE DOWN TO COMPLETE NUDITY AND ALL THE GIRLS WERE LIKE "WOOOO! OMFG" and ill tell you, it certainly made me feel like an ugly idiot.

anyway uh yeah.

so it was okay. not completely bad, but not good.

i wish I was either rich or handsome. :(
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ugggggghhh SOOOOOOOOOOOO drunk, what should i do
    Do you guys actually like me posting here or am I annoying? :( Does anyone like me?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Enter Do you guys actually like me posting here or am I annoying? :( Does anyone like me?

not when you're posting like this
    Originally posted by aldra not when you're posting like this

HONK!?!?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    so youre saying that usually you DO like me?
    Originally posted by Enter Listen you FUCKERS in advance: all you fuckin' fuckers ready to make fun of me

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

YOU DONT KNOW ME

TRY WALKING A MILE IN MFUCKING SHOES BEFORE YOU SAY I HAVE AUTISM, YOU FUCKIN PAKI FAGGOT

ALRIGHT NOW DOWN TO BRASS TAX:

that party was FUCKIN.,..

well it was okay actually.

but no girls paid any attention to me really. :( only married, unsexual chicks talked to me, and some stupid cunt kinda talked to me I guess, but she came with her byofriend,.

oh god i am SO fucking wasted.

uh what else happened.

oh there was a really hot guy there and he GOT COMPLETELY NAKED, LIKE DOWN TO COMPLETE NUDITY AND ALL THE GIRLS WERE LIKE "WOOOO! OMFG" and ill tell you, it certainly made me feel like an ugly idiot.

anyway uh yeah.

so it was okay. not completely bad, but not good.

i wish I was either rich or handsome. :(

AUTISM
    Originally posted by Enter Do you guys actually like me posting here or am I annoying? :( Does anyone like me?

No, you are gay.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon AUTISM

hey man while ur sittin here on ur computer makin fun of me, i was out ther eLITERALLY talking to females

so stew on that for a while, COCK SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon No, you are gay.

FUCK YOU.
    Originally posted by Enter hey man while ur sittin here on ur computer makin fun of me, i was out ther eLITERALLY talking to females

so stew on that for a while, COCK SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAA

The only reason I wasn't out last night was because I had a girl over at my place. We drank shots out of a mason jar and fucked on my couch. It was alright.
    Originally posted by Enter so youre saying that usually you DO like me?

sometimes

roll back the self-pity, there's been too much of it lately
    Originally posted by aldra sometimes

roll back the self-pity, there's been too much of it lately

okyay so what should i act like instead

should i be happier

HOW COME GIRLS DONT LIKE ME? :(
    Originally posted by Enter okyay so what should i act like instead

should i be happier

probably because you have nothing interesting to say to them

you need to find something in common with people rather than trying to isolate yourself
    Originally posted by aldra probably because you have nothing interesting to say to them

you need to find something in common with people rather than trying to isolate yourself

so i shouldnt have spent most of the party istting on my phone?

i was waiting for someone to come talk to me :( :( :(
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]

I like you. I like you however you are.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Enter: PM me a pic of yourself so I can better understand your specific situation in regard to personal appearance.
    Originally posted by Grimace I like you. I like you however you are.

why do u like me
    Originally posted by Enter okyay so what should i act like instead

should i be happier

How about getting some hobbies and a personality? I've never heard anything about anything you like to do. Your only pastime seems to be autism.
    Originally posted by Grimace Enter: PM me a pic of yourself so I can better understand your specific situation in regard to personal appearance.

It's a trap!
Jump to Top