User Controls

Oh, what's that, fag? You're a man of logic who needs "evidence" or "proof"?

Then where's the fucking evidence or proof that everyone but you is a sentient being.

No, this isn't a joke, faggot. Give it to me. How do you know that everything just isn't in your own mind?

"DURRR I NEEDA THE EVIDENCE FOR GOD EXISTING, OR I WON'T BELIEVE IT."

Oh, really, you edgy atheist? Then give me the evidence for other people being sentient, please. You can't. You fucking HYPOCRITICAL piece of CUNT.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    I thought you were an atheist?
    Originally posted by D4NG0 I thought you were an atheist?

I am, but I'm making fun of other atheists.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    You're retarded.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Everyone and everything you see could be just a mirage made real, crafted and programmed uniquely for you, and everyone else could also be living their own individualized versions, and you are somewhere in theirs.
    Eval/Apply Recursed
    Originally posted by Enter Then where's the fucking evidence or proof that everyone but you is a sentient being.

No, this isn't a joke, faggot. Give it to me. How do you know that everything just isn't in your own mind?

"DURRR I NEEDA THE EVIDENCE FOR GOD EXISTING, OR I WON'T BELIEVE IT."

Oh, really, you edgy atheist? Then give me the evidence for other people being sentient, please. You can't. You fucking HYPOCRITICAL piece of CUNT.

This seems like a joke. Do you understand the differences between "evidence" and "proof"?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I know ice and redbones exist. That's all I need to know. The two things that make me feel best/good. I have no use to ponder such other pedantic things such as God or the afterlife.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Show me all of the evidence that you're not a sentient being. Do it. Show it to me. Reveal unto me the dossier of your proof. You can't. So stop making threads like this. Stop embarrassing yourself. You're better than this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Eval/Apply This seems like a joke. Do you understand the differences between "evidence" and "proof"?

i know the difference between my foot and ur ass
    Congratulations, Enter: you have stumbled upon the philosophy 101 problem, "the problem of other minds".

There are many ways to approach the issue. I'll present you with Functionalism:

Some would say that if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, feels like a duck, tastes like a duck and smells like a duck, it is a duck. If another person acts just like a sentient being, you have no reason to doubt that they are a sentient being.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Some would say that if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, feels like a duck, tastes like a duck and smells like a duck, it is a duck. If another person acts just like a sentient being, you have no reason to doubt that they are a sentient being.

other 'sentient beings' kind of taste like pork though
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Congratulations, Enter: you have stumbled upon the philosophy 101 problem, "the problem of other minds".

There are many ways to approach the issue. I'll present you with Functionalism:

Some would say that if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, feels like a duck, tastes like a duck and smells like a duck, it is a duck. If another person acts just like a sentient being, you have no reason to doubt that they are a sentient being.

but other humans dont act like what i act like

like none of them are constantly questioning existence, theyre just going on about their lives like fkin philosophical zombies or wahtever
    infinityshock Black Hole
    theres no such thing as god
    Originally posted by Enter but other humans dont act like what i act like

like none of them are constantly questioning existence, theyre just going on about their lives like fkin philosophical zombies or wahtever

Why is your specific behaviour the hallmark for sentience? And I think you're not giving most people enough credit (or giving yourself too much). Self reflection is not an uncommon behaviour. It's the vehicle for everyday growth in all people.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ive seen that pic but ive literally asked everyone i know if they think about the shit i do and they all say no and to stop thinking about it
    Originally posted by Enter ive seen that pic but ive literally asked everyone i know if they think about the shit i do and they all say no and to stop thinking about it

You can't live your life while constantly wallowing in existential angst. Go be your own person and live outside of yourself. That's all they mean.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock theres no such thing as god

yes there is and HE had caused many foreskins to be sacrificed on His altar.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    One hundred percent proof of God's existence as an intelligent designer is built right into our very existence and the world around us. Just look at the complexities of DNA, for example. Or chemical processes. Or the laws of physics. Or the way your own body is put together. Or the way the ecosystems and plant and animal life is arranged. Creation itself is 100% proof of an intelligent super being. It is so fantastic and clever, that it cannot be denied, except by a fool.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader yes there is and HE had caused many foreskins to be sacrificed on His altar.

thers no such thing as god
    Eval/Apply Recursed
    Originally posted by Enter but other humans dont act like what i act like

That's not what "philosophical zombie" means
Jump to Top