User Controls

Killing yourself with nothing whatsoever

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The only way I can really think of is starving or dehydrating yourself to death. I know it's possible to choke yourself out to the point of passing out, but can we choke ourselves to death with our bare hands?

Could we claw into our chest and remove our own heart?

Maybe snap our own neck? That one seems plausible.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You already don't need anything. You just have wait.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You already don't need anything. You just have wait.

Well if you had to get it done within a week or two then.
    You could just jump off a cliff.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You could just jump off a cliff.

You can't use cliffs. You cant drown yourself. You can't use anything but yourself. This means no using the ground, and no using water, and so forth.
    The easiest way would be to bite off your own tongue. If you can't bring yourself to do it, you can put it between your teeth and punch yourself in the jaw, or do a "squat but stick your chin out to one side and drop your jaw onto your knee. Not only will you bleed out, but if you do it hard enough, the muscle will snap back into your throat and choke you.

You could grow a nail out and slit your wrists.

You could try to puncture your own jugular.
    Take your middle finger and drive it through one of your eye sockets, poke a hole in your brain, then pull as much brain matter out as possible.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Wouldn't you pass out from the pain before causing lethal damage? My biggest concern with that would be failing and winding up as a retard for the rest of my life.

Same goes with the tongue method. If you mangle it, but don't die, you would be mute for the rest of your life.
    Grab your dick with both hands while flaccid and tear it off, then bleed out.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    That would ruin the the prospect of an open casket.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Wouldn't you pass out from the pain before causing lethal damage? My biggest concern with that would be failing and winding up as a retard for the rest of my life.

Same goes with the tongue method. If you mangle it, but don't die, you would be mute for the rest of your life.

Possibly, but you definitely wouldn't die from either slitting your wrists or from biting your tongue. The wrists thing only works in movies. It's an ineffective way to bleed out because you need to bleed out A LOT to die.

You're better off trying to break your neck in a jump, but that is risky as you might live.
    I tried to think of more ideas but the thought makes me uncomfortable
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Ooh. Could you grow your hair long, rip it out in chunks, and then cram it down your throat until you choke to death? Seems like the best option to me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Punch your windpipe and smash it in.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Make a gash anywhere on your body. Take a shit. Smear crap in said gash. Wait for infection. Die.
    F.E. Allen P-TRANNY
    I always assumed the tongue thing would work but there doesn't appear to be any documentation of anyone actaully managing to kill themselves that way.

Who would have thought?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'm sure there's some posture you could lock yourself into that would cut off your breathing

the closest I've heard of was a famous aboriginal painter here who literally did the Joker's magic trick on himself; stood a paintbrush up on the table and headbutted it into his eye socket
    Originally posted by F.E. Allen I always assumed the tongue thing would work but there doesn't appear to be any documentation of anyone actaully managing to kill themselves that way.

Who would have thought?

choking or choking on blood I can see, but I'd doubt you'd die from blood loss - even if you were able to lose that much blood it's likely someone would find you
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra I'm sure there's some posture you could lock yourself into that would cut off your breathing

the closest I've heard of was a famous aboriginal painter here who literally did the Joker's magic trick on himself; stood a paintbrush up on the table and headbutted it into his eye socket

Who was the painter?

Also my first taboo word here was paintbrus- so if im your mark and that was an attempt to get me, it was well done and quite clever, knowing that I would possibly address the fact that using a paintbrus- wouldn't be allowed in this scenario. It just popped into my head as I was getting ready to type it.

Either way got dang. I just KNOW that I would miss my eye socket or have it go in all weird and crooked and wind up in agonizing, unsuccessful suicide pain.
    https://www.sbs.com.au/nitv/article/2016/04/13/who-killed-malcolm-smith-must-see-film-about-deaths-custody

this guy - turns out he wasn't famous for painting, he was famous because his magic trick was one of the catalysts for investigation into the sheer number of aboriginal deaths in custody (turns out the only reason why there were so many aboriginal deaths in custody was just because there was a correspondingly high number of aboriginals in custody overall).

Wootten investigated the death of Malcolm Charles Smith, a 28-year-old aborigine who died in January, 1983, in Sydney's Long Bay prison after he stuck a paint brush into his brain through his eye socket.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top