I'll add:

Scron
    Mash
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Why is Obbe on the list?
    Originally posted by D4NG0 I'll add:

Scron
    Mash

Scron is not mentally ill, he is just boring as fuck and tries to use feigned retardation in lieu of developing a personality.
    Originally posted by Daily like legit mentally compromised

Totse 2001
    Open Your Mind
    jimmy/sploo

spectral has also been acting suspiciously

OYM (Obbe) is not crazy. Neither is sploo. Sploo is also just an edgy, boring ass loser kid.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Scron is not mentally ill, he is just boring as fuck and tries to use feigned retardation in lieu of developing a personality.

He's dating a transexual ginger that pleasures himself with a highlighter.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by D4NG0 He's dating a transexual ginger that pleasures himself with a highlighter.

he tried to steal said ginger's fleshlight
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Neither is sploo. Sploo is also just an edgy, boring ass loser kid.

i was horrified upon seeing this type of behaviour being demonstrated by members of this website
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Why is Obbe on the list?

because, fuckin...shit

somebody help me out here
    Originally posted by D4NG0 He's dating a transexual ginger that pleasures himself with a highlighter.

That's desperation, not mental illness.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Daily

i was horrified upon seeing this type of behaviour being demonstrated by members of this website

somebody has to provide the entertainment for everyone else. may as well be the insane ones to give them some purpose to their useless existence.

this is why I don't have kids.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Daily like legit mentally compromised

Totse 2001
    Open Your Mind
    jimmy/sploo

spectral has also been acting suspiciously

Bill Krozby needs to be at the top. sploo is from huffing too many cleaning solvents.
    Originally posted by Daily

If he has a mental disorder, it would be something like Munchausen's:, but for drama/negative attention because he wants to be edgy. This is a manifestation of that. It's brutally obvious that Sploo is basically a normal kid who just hasn't gotten any attention.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Daily because, fuckin…shit

somebody help me out here

Is it this? https://niggasin.space/thread/4701

He's not crazy, he just pretends to be an intellectual and doesn't realize how horribly he fails.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Is it this? https://niggasin.space/thread/4701

He's not crazy, he just pretends to be an intellectual and doesn't realize how horribly he fails.

inshallah

i will give him the benefit of the doubt this time

waleykum assalam

captain falcon i did not see you at jummah prayers today
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Is it this? https://niggasin.space/thread/4701

Linking to other threads is munted for some reason.
    But that assessment of obbe is relatively accurate.

Don't get me wrong, I still like the guy, he isn't a bad dude. But finding out he was plagiarizing was like a wave crashing down on me, it's probably the first time I've really felt an emotion like anger or disappointment on this community. I really looked at him like he knew his shit about philosophy and spirituality and shit. On Zoklet and until he got exposed, I literally thought he was our community's philosophy equivalent to what SHARP used to be for the F&F section or 5.56 used to be for the weapons forum.

Previously I thought his abstract/evasive replies to me they were insightful philosopher-king-esque questions that I could actually ponder to gain some deeper understanding, but wrapped in a sort of silly or absurd shell because that's just what I came to expect of Totse and Zoklet. Then it kind of clicked that they were actually a result of the fact that he didn't know what he was talking about. It was actually upsetting because I thought I was getting something back from him, but it turns out that I was just taking in his bullshit and processing it into genuine advancements of my own understanding. Which I guess is a good thing but whatever, I'd rather not have learnt it that way.
    What did he plagiarize and what did he say when he got found out?

asking the importnt questns
    Originally posted by Daily What did he plagiarize and what did he say when he got found out?

asking the importnt questns

The site for some reason rapes internal links, so quote this post, then copypaste the link from the quote into your browser

https://niggasin.space/thread/12700?p=3#post-185968
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon But that assessment of obbe is relatively accurate.

Don't get me wrong, I still like the guy, he isn't a bad dude. But finding out he was plagiarizing was like a wave crashing down on me, it's probably the first time I've really felt an emotion like anger or disappointment on this community. I really looked at him like he knew his shit about philosophy and spirituality and shit. On Zoklet and until he got exposed, I literally thought he was our community's philosophy equivalent to what SHARP used to be for the F&F section or 5.56 used to be for the weapons forum.

Previously I thought his abstract/evasive replies to me they were insightful philosopher-king-esque questions that I could actually ponder to gain some deeper understanding, but wrapped in a sort of silly or absurd shell because that's just what I came to expect of Totse and Zoklet. Then it kind of clicked that they were actually a result of the fact that he didn't know what he was talking about. It was actually upsetting because I thought I was getting something back from him, but it turns out that I was just taking in his bullshit and processing it into genuine advancements of my own understanding. Which I guess is a good thing but whatever, I'd rather not have learnt it that way.

Didn't read.
Jump to Top