User Controls

Fucking CHIPS

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    They still all have the stupid bags that are like 40% content and 60% air even though everyone knows that's what's up. Why don't they just stop doing that at this point?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh now I get why Enter makes so many basic threads because it's like planting seeds and you hope one blossoms and you can check on your plants and see how they're doing.

This plant sucks. I hate it.

*Stomps aggressively on plant while weeping unabashedly and shaking both fists autistically at my sides*
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh now I get why Enter makes so many basic threads because it's like planting seeds and you hope one blossoms and you can check on your plants and see how they're doing.

This plant sucks. I hate it.

*Stomps aggressively on plant while weeping unabashedly and shaking both fists autistically at my sides*

I use the same strategy for friendships.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *checks on flattened plant*

Oh. Still dead. RATS!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I guess that's why I pour the bags contents into these cheap ass basic bitch red plastic bowls I buy at walmart. Makes it seem like that isn't a problem/it didn't happen. Perhaps it's a coping mechanism from when I was shorted a bag of weed in 9th grade *shudders*
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RestStop I guess that's why I pour the bags contents into these cheap ass basic bitch red plastic bowls I buy at walmart. Makes it seem like that isn't a problem/it didn't happen. Perhaps it's a coping mechanism from when I was shorted a bag of weed in 9th grade *shudders*

Lol. That makes good sense.

But still doesn't help my actual point. Why do they still do it to begin with?

I think if they just made their bags a little smaller and all plump, they'd sell more. Like the same reason your pour them into your red cringe containers.They are FULL. why don't the marketing people just sell bags FULL to the brim these days? That's what I want. Don't fill me full of hot air!!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Three hundred thousand suckers born every day
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    There are only like 5 people on this site worth talking to anymore. Lanny just made me realize it. And he and I rarely talk.

I'm about done! Hrmph!
    Originally posted by mmQ There are only like 5 people on this site worth talking to anymore. Lanny just made me realize it. And he and I rarely talk.

I'm about done! Hrmph!

can you get a fucking personality
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ Lol. That makes good sense.

But still doesn't help my actual point. Why do they still do it to begin with?

I think if they just made their bags a little smaller and all plump, they'd sell more. Like the same reason your pour them into your red cringe containers.They are FULL. why don't the marketing people just sell bags FULL to the brim these days? That's what I want. Don't fill me full of hot air!!

My wild guess is it's probably a packing/shipping thing. The extra air is probably a cheap cushioning to prevent crushing in transit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter can you get a fucking personality

This might actually be the dumbest comment I've seen on the internet to date.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RestStop My wild guess is it's probably a packing/shipping thing. The extra air is probably a cheap cushioning to prevent crushing in transit.

But I mean it waaaay more air than produce. Translate that to drug bahs where you tighten that shit up to make it look as big as possible. It doesn't make sense, to me, in relation.
    Originally posted by mmQ This might actually be the dumbest comment I've seen on the internet to date.

and what a coincidence, it was an insult directed towards you

isn't that a coincidence

hey guys, the dumbest comment he's ever seen was an insult directed towards him

stupid fuck. stupid, emotional, effeminate dickhead fuck.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter and what a coincidence, it was an insult directed towards you

isn't that a coincidence

hey guys, the dumbest comment he's ever seen was an insult directed towards him

stupid fuck. stupid, emotional, effeminate dickhead fuck.

Where's the personality store? Get lost. :)
    Originally posted by mmQ Where's the personality store? Get lost. :)

is english your first language you stupid fuck
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter is english your first language you stupid fuck

What?
    Originally posted by mmQ What?

"What? What? What?"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter "What? What? What?"

Seriously?
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    And we see here now, ladies and gentlemen, the beginning of a new feud. Why do the random degenerates which inhabit NIS engage in such beta male posturing?

Because. It's for the lulz. And the fake internet points awarded with the almighty 'Thank' button. They do things untold to a man's ego.

This particular feud was born on a sunny afternoon. Sparkle, the resident corpse, posted a long forgotten trove of Enter's comics in a desperate attempt to stir up feelings of longing for times past. mmQ, upon seeing the collection, scoffed and dismissed it with a snide remark of 'unfunny'. Hearing his prized creation trashed by the undisputed comical king of this cesspool, Enter was crushed. Then he was outraged. He ranted and raved, but mmQ refused to back down.

The two have been at each other's throats ever since that fateful day. Like all feuds, this one is expected to last long after everyone has ceased to remember or care.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hahahahha
Jump to Top