User Controls

The baptist dont like me

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    They march children infront of their rainbow flag in an event but get upset when someone takes a picture of the event...

who'd of thunk? You'd think they'd be fine holding a public event like that, having pride yet are kind of frothy when someone documents it.

they say a picture is worth a 1000 words
    join our church and you can be miserable with us one day
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wait what.. Southern Baptist are cool with Gays now? They are the most hardcore bunch of Christians out there next to Jehovah Witness.

I'd rather Join Jehovah Witness to be honest. I share some beliefs with them over radical Baptist. that is a real shocker.

What did you say to this poor lady, btw.. she looks spooked as shit.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Wait what.. Southern Baptist are cool with Gays now? They are the most hardcore bunch of Christians out there next to Jehovah Witness.

I'd rather Join Jehovah Witness to be honest. I share some beliefs with them over radical Baptist. that is a real shocker.

What did you say to this poor lady, btw.. she looks spooked as shit.

austin tx

I captured a mother and a daughter and a grandmother (who is laughing at the plight of their church) Baptist aren't what they used to be.

Dare to take the red pill fam?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Wait what.. Southern Baptist are cool with Gays now? They are the most hardcore bunch of Christians out there next to Jehovah Witness.

fuck jehobas witlesses...my ex was one and her relatives were one...and she told me some fucked up stories about their retardism. ive posted several examples...one of my favorite being watching normal TV shows and her mother breaking out how the shows were the debil and everyone watching them was going to hell.

Originally posted by Totse 2001 What did you say to this poor lady, btw.. she looks spooked as shit.

you really need to ask that, knowing the stupid ass shit he posts...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

public place. no expectation of privacy.

and...imagine the train-wreck of the uber-bottom that was desperate enough to stick his dick into that wildebeest to create a spawn.

and...faggots.
    Originally posted by infinityshock public place. no expectation of privacy.

and…imagine the train-wreck of the uber-bottom that was desperate enough to stick his dick into that wildebeest to create a spawn.

and…faggots.

I live in a neighborhood thats well off so i wonder the same thing.

At least the granny has a since of humor
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    The old lady on the bench seems amused, did you accost them in some way? cmon Bill Krozby wat did u say???
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    They're probably just upset some skinny fat tweaker is mocking them for no reason with his walking lardbucket of a fuckbuddy.
    i am geniusgod47
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I would use big Ol' Red as target practice.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I could see Presbyterian or Methodist or some laid back church doing this but Baptist is interesting. remember the last pope even suggested it be allowed and for people to accept it.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 They're probably just upset some skinny fat tweaker is mocking them for no reason with his walking lardbucket of a fuckbuddy.

you sound salty and fat
    Originally posted by infinityshock public place. no expectation of privacy.

and…imagine the train-wreck of the uber-bottom that was desperate enough to stick his dick into that wildebeest to create a spawn.

and…faggots.

bill is actually spot on.. some people's kids..
    Back in the day the Presbyterian Baptists were the meanest fuckers on the Island of Ireland.

I guess once they're in America and the resources are plentiful they have no problem raising their wive's sons.

Baptist = cuck. Someone without a deep theology, a deep faith, just a baptist cunt(vagina) flying the flag of convenience, the same as the Liberian flag. In baptism you have female hypergamy taken to the extreme. They'll change religion 10x per second, depending on what's easiest, just pump them full of semen.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Back in the day the Presbyterian Baptists were the meanest fuckers on the Island of Ireland.

I guess once they're in America and the resources are plentiful they have no problem raising their wive's sons.

Baptist = cuck. Someone without a deep theology, a deep faith, just a baptist cunt(vagina) flying the flag of convenience, the same as the Liberian flag. In baptism you have female hypergamy taken to the extreme. They'll change religion 10x per second, depending on what's easiest, just pump them full of semen.

I tried reading that but it sounds ilke you're talkig out of your asshole, please elaborate on your "thesis"
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I tried reading that but it sounds ilke you're talkig out of your asshole, please elaborate on your "thesis"
    When it comes to hatred the scots-irish were traditionally among the most hate filled of all people on earth. Yey when it comes to "muh diversity" they ease up on the hate and are cucked to whoever comes along.

Just pump their women full of cum and they'll adjust. Forget all the books and all that shit, cum is the real presbyterian faith.
    Originally posted by Issue313 When it comes to hatred the scots-irish were traditionally among the most hate filled of all people on earth. Yey when it comes to "muh diversity" they ease up on the hate and are cucked to whoever comes along.

Just pump their women full of cum and they'll adjust. Forget all the books and all that shit, cum is the real presbyterian faith.

well thats a take on presbyterianism that i've never heard before but I will take your word for it now and look into it..
    but you might have a point.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 They're probably just upset some skinny fat tweaker is mocking them for no reason with his walking lardbucket of a fuckbuddy.

if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Jump to Top