User Controls

I have a gambling problem.

I've lost 2000 in the past week, and god knows how much overall. :(

Fucking hell... this is pathetic. I just want to be rich so bad and I'm throwing it all away.
    I... I just won a bet.

The odds were 5.

I just won a bet and 5X my fucking money.

And I only bet 100 dollars.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seriously? Why don't you get into investments or cryptocurrencies or something.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you could become a male prostitute to pay for your vices.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Hey, everyone's bet on a fart and lost.
    I once won $3500 on a single $100 bet in roulette. I mean real roulette not that online bullshit.

I almost never leave with a loss when I’m gambling.

As a matter of fact I just made $4600 in ripple today.

Fuck I’m awesome.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Originally posted by Issue313 Seriously? Why don't you get into investments or cryptocurrencies or something.

With troncoin (TRX) I bought 5000 coins for like under 200 a few weeks ago. It hit 5x what I invested last night, and shows no sign of stopping

I don't know. I don't trust it. It's gotta be a NWO psyop to get us used to gambling with our currencies values itself. This would allow explaining the total liquidation of funds at any time, and keep the sheep fixated on their fun new money that keeps going up. I don't know, just spitballing. Something is very wrong and I expect crypto currencies can be used to control, or to get the populace to relinquish control more, somehow.

Fuck if I wasn't hungover or whatever I could probably piece this out. Back me up. Ideas?

It shouldn't be this easy. Everyone at my current job invested a few hundred in different currencies, and we've all come out ahead. One guy made 7 grand in like 3 weeks. I'm up 800, fuck, it's like free money, but clearly isn't.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by DocFoster With troncoin (TRX) I bought 5000 coins for like under 200 a few weeks ago. It hit 5x what I invested last night, and shows no sign of stopping

I don't know. I don't trust it. It's gotta be a NWO psyop to get us used to gambling with our currencies values itself. This would allow explaining the total liquidation of funds at any time, and keep the sheep fixated on their fun new money that keeps going up. I don't know, just spitballing. Something is very wrong and I expect crypto currencies can be used to control, or to get the populace to relinquish control more, somehow.

Fuck if I wasn't hungover or whatever I could probably piece this out. Back me up. Ideas?

It shouldn't be this easy. Everyone at my current job invested a few hundred in different currencies, and we've all come out ahead. One guy made 7 grand in like 3 weeks. I'm up 800, fuck, it's like free money, but clearly isn't.

its a ponzi scheme.
    Originally posted by DocFoster With troncoin (TRX) I bought 5000 coins for like under 200 a few weeks ago. It hit 5x what I invested last night, and shows no sign of stopping

It’s a speculative bubble. Lots of uninformed investors like yourself are taking out loans and dumping their life savings into various shitcoins to turn a quick profit. Pretty soon we will see a major correction in the market.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws It’s a speculative bubble. Lots of uninformed investors like yourself are taking out loans and dumping their life savings into various shitcoins to turn a quick profit. Pretty soon we will see a major correction in the market.

That's about what I expected. I just had an extra 200 kicking around so I figured whatever. Nice to wake up seeing that my 200 is now 1 grand. I'm cashing out tho
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    that's because you live in australia where everything else is illegal and it's way easier to buy meth than Crouton
    also everybody drives the speed limit here. what the fuck is that even about? in california our highway speed limit is like 65 mph (i think) but everyone always drives at least 70 and i drive 80. in australia the speed limit is like 60-110 kmh and nobody goes above it at all, even like 5

I don't think anybody calls it tron coin.
    My coworkers do, Idk I expect a major crash so I'm cutting put with my gains
    That's a good idea. I'm waiting for it to rise a little bit before I take back my initial investment. Really hoping ETH speeds up. I've been waiting 3 hours now for my coins to transfer to Binance. Everything is always super backed up when prices rise.
    I just hope that crash isn't within 2 weeks from now
    I don't think it'll be for another few months at least. The crypto train has a ways to go. Even after a crash, it's no reason to give up on crypto. It'll go back up. It's too useful not to have a future market.
    im a baby girl, smoke my clit sexy :))
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 it's no reason to give up on crypto. It'll go back up. It's too useful not to have a future market.

no it wont.

the only thing anonymous ''currencies'' such as this is useful for is criminal enterprises and terror funding and their going to get slapped with anti money laundering and anti terror financing laws soon.
    Originally posted by benny vader no it wont.

the only thing anonymous ''currencies'' such as this is useful for is criminal enterprises and terror funding and their going to get slapped with anti money laundering and anti terror financing laws soon.

From my understanding those are already being passed or coming down the pipe
Jump to Top