User Controls

TC dead again?

Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    I may possibly be breaking my long streak of clean. Come along and ridicule me like the old days. Maybe you can find something new to slam me.

malice and reject, that means you, you misanthropic loser.

oh, theres a grmmr mistake you
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Semiazas I may possibly be breaking my long streak of clean. Come along and ridicule me like the old days. Maybe you can find something new to slam me.

malice and reject, that means you, you misanthropic loser.

oh, theres a grmmr mistake you

Jesus Christ man. Pick your spots.
    You're going to die this time you fucking idiot. You're too stupid to use drugs.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 You're going to die this time you fucking idiot. You're too stupid to use drugs.

Lets take bets on when. Nearest wins.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313

Lets take bets on when. Nearest wins.

only 9 holidays in a year ?????
    Originally posted by Issue313 Lets take bets on when. Nearest wins.

May 15th is my bet.
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    My prank doesn't work if nobody joins...I checked like 3 times to an empty room before I gave up and went back to bed. :/

C'mon malject, where were you?
    Shoot fentanyl into your brain stem or gtfo
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix Shoot fentanyl into your brain stem or gtfo

Hypothetically speaking, how much lab grade Fent would it take to kill a heroin addict if you laced say a gram of H with it?
    Yeah TC is dead. Join the NIS Kik chat

https://niggasin.space/thread/17440
    Originally posted by RestStop Hypothetically speaking, how much lab grade Fent would it take to kill a heroin addict if you laced say a gram of H with it?

Would depend a lot on tolerance and route of administration. If both were pure fentanyl is about 60 times as potent as heroin via IV, factor street cuts into that and it's probably more like 100:1 heroin to fent.

Around 20 mg of fent in a gram of H would probably do the trick, give or take.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Well you would have to got me a while back. Hop in your DeLorean.
Jump to Top