User Controls

NIS Kik chat

Join #forumboyz

If y'all don't know kik, it's a chat app usually used to sext people on the internet cuz it's anonymish.

When you install it, make sure to go to the app settings and disable "let people find you by your phone number" so ur family doesn't see u kikking.

Then we can all be on each other's Hotline Bling all the time.

You can also add each other and be ok each other's phones.

My username is ZCFalcon.
    I need spectral to confirm I won't get hacked doing this.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    pedo
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    My username is ian_n
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Omg captain falcon is cammed up guys. Him and mq, how cool
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Panthrax Omg captain falcon is cammed up guys. Him and mq, how cool

Cam. Cam you do the cam cam?
    lol who were those 3 random bitches that came in to nis kik chat last night? one of them dm'd me a bunch of noodz
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol who were those 3 random bitches that came in to nis kik chat last night? one of them dm'd me a bunch of noodz

*Downloads kik*
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol who were those 3 random bitches that came in to nis kik chat last night? one of them dm'd me a bunch of noodz

My friends Mariana, Chelsea and Chloe. Say hello! They're from the Stardestroyer forums
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Wire is better, it's encrypted, and secure. Has timed messages and you can get freaking on. But it's mostly for people who hate skype.
    Ec Logo = GreenPlastic
    Buttered Toast = §m£ÂgØL
    Originally posted by Dfg Wire is better, it's encrypted, and secure. Has timed messages and you can get freaking on. But it's mostly for people who hate skype.

Ok, please don't join
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I had android in a VM to Kik and such but since my main rig is in the shop i won't be joining you. I also have an Android phone but no chance in hell i am using my actual phone for things like Kik and such.
    Originally posted by Sophie I had android in a VM to Kik and such but since my main rig is in the shop i won't be joining you. I also have an Android phone but no chance in hell i am using my actual phone for things like Kik and such.

I don't want you in it anyway
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I don't want you in it anyway

Have fun being lonely then.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Ok, please don't join

I have kik though.
    Originally posted by Sophie Have fun being lonely then.

Idk what you mean, the kik chat is bouncin' right now
    Originally posted by Dfg I have kik though.

Then join it.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Idk what you mean, the kik chat is bouncin' right now

I doubt it.
    Originally posted by Sophie I doubt it.

Ok.
Jump to Top