User Controls

Florida being this cold is an affront to God

Fuck this shit. I moved here for Paki weather.
    go home
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Issue313 go home

that.

and im looking at my thermometer. at 7am it was 60-degrees. it has slowly been getting colder till now its 50-degrees. what the shit...that is supposed to be the coldest it ever gets...no the high for the day.
    Originally posted by infinityshock and im looking at my thermometer. at 7am it was 60-degrees. it has slowly been getting colder till now its 50-degrees. what the shit…that is supposed to be the coldest it ever gets…no the high for the day.

I'm not trolling, but this is the beginning of Fimbulvetr, the long winter, which will drive the invaders out of the North. This was brought about by white nationalist occultists.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Serves Americans right for thinking global warming is fake news.
    doom Houston
    yes. fuck white people. making it cold and shit lmao
    infinityshock Black Hole
    its the jedis.
    Hey gaiz climate change no real
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Hey gaiz climate change no real

of course climate change is real...the planet doesnt have a thermostat to set it to whatever people want it to.

idiots
    Lol it was 19 in GSP last night

It's an act of God
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    It's 30 freedom units outside and it's fucking awesome, basically summer.
    Originally posted by Nil It's 30 freedom units outside and it's fucking awesome, basically summer.

Man, I'd love for it to be 30. Has been around -10 Freedom lately.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil It's 30 freedom units outside and it's fucking awesome, basically summer.

fuck. that.

its 51-degrees and im wearing a shirt, long-sleeved shirt, a sweater, and a jacket as well as a giant wool hat.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock fuck. that.

its 51-degrees and im wearing a shirt, long-sleeved shirt, a sweater, and a jacket as well as a giant wool hat.

so when are you going to post your face pic coward?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by infinityshock its 51-degrees and im wearing a shirt, long-sleeved shirt, a sweater, and a jacket as well as a giant wool hat.

man the cold just broke yesterday, over the holidays it was cold af.

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/canada/edmonton/historic
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby so when are you going to post your face pic coward?

you may be a flaming bottom fag with a nigger cock fetish but no one can say you arent persistent.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    It's the SUN you morons, we are at a solar minimum right now.
    No hot spots no flares.The sun has reduced output bitches.
    NO sun no heat.You can have 100% carbon dioxide in the atmosphere but without heat from the sun you have nothing but the black cold vacuum of space MOTHERFUCKERS.
    WE need a new techno sun cult and wrap it around some pseudoscience that will deliver our planet from the evil in the solar system that is THE jediS.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    I say we bring back human sacrifices as an offering to the sun.
    Originally posted by Vizier I say we bring back human sacrifices as an offering to the sun.

Originally posted by Vizier I say we bring back human sacrifices as an offering to the sun.

Ya you first.
    WoW how did that get to be a double post?
Jump to Top