User Controls

I will kill Bill Krozby for $100,000.

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Start a fundraiser.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I hear Bill Krozby was gloating in TC about stealing your coffee

coffee you bought with your own money
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Bring that number down to four digits and we'll talk when I get my student loan refund
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Can we choose the method? I'd like you to hunt him like an animal
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    I'll start a bounty, to be awarded to anyone who can hunt down, torture and kill Bill Krozby and provide a video of this undertaking. To start, I pledge $3.50 and one nigger towards this bounty.

Get your pledges in folks, if we pool together, we can surely eliminate this disease from existence.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    that bitch isnt even worth the 35-cents it would cost to lob a bullet thru his nigger-jizz addled brain.

if i ever get a hold of him ill end him the same way kenneth pinyan met his maker...perforated peritoneum due to prolonged penile penetration.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I've lowered the price to $10,000. It's not that he's worth that much. Just that I'm taking a risk.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Would you do it for a big latte?
    I will chip in 1,000 in XRP if the killer says "Source?" every time Bill Krozby screams out in pain.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I've lowered the price to $10,000. It's not that he's worth that much. Just that I'm taking a risk.

there is no risk. the only thing youd get from the local constibulary is gratitude and appreciation
Jump to Top