User Controls

Donald Trump is legitimately mentally retarded.

This whole Jerusalem situation literally has the potential to unravel the entire global US hegemony... In one fell swoop from a fucktard who apparently doesn't grasp anything about geopolitics.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    obviously
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    You realize recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is nothing new right? Past presidents, including Obama, promised to do just that. Trump is simply the first one to follow through.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    in all seriousness...this snafu shows how jedi-fuxated the US is
    Originally posted by D4NG0 You realize recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is nothing new right? Past presidents, including Obama, promised to do just that. Trump is simply the first one to follow through.

There's no such thing as a promise or a friend in geopolitics. There are only permanent national interests. For the US, Israel is one, but the Muslim world is a far bigger one. The fallout with regards to Pakistan and the Arab nations that we're seeing now was 100% predictable and explicitly what we don't want to happen, because their subsequent results are also pretty predictable, and undesirable.

The point of such a commitment is to serve as a holding pattern, so we can maintain both permanent national interests.
    Originally posted by infinityshock in all seriousness…this snafu shows how jedi-fuxated the US is

jedis or Arabs? Who would you pick?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon jedis or Arabs? Who would you pick?

theyre both vermin.
    Originally posted by infinityshock theyre both vermin.

Doesn't answer the question. Let's say you had a to pick between eradicating the jedis or the Arabs, who would you eliminate?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Doesn't answer the question. Let's say you had a to pick between eradicating the jedis or the Arabs, who would you eliminate?

i dont have to pick between eradicating only one of them. thats like asking 'would you rather live with cockroaches or rats?'

no. i would exterminate both of them.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i dont have to pick between eradicating only one of them. thats like asking 'would you rather live with cockroaches or rats?'

no. i would exterminate both of them.

Still dodging the question. Who do you hate more?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by D4NG0 You realize recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is nothing new right? Past presidents, including Obama, promised to do just that. Trump is simply the first one to follow through.

Doesn't matter. Up until now (since Kissinger) the US has positioned itself as a mediator or arbiter in the negotiations between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs. By recognising Jerusalem as solely Israeli, they've completely denied one of the core points being 'negotiated' - ie. which parts of Jerusalem (or Al-Quds as the Muslims call it) fall under each side's control.

The US never sincerely took the Arabs' interests seriously and always sided with Israel, which is the main reason why negotiations consistently fail... Which is why this is a good thing for the rest of the world - nobody can argue that the US is impartial anymore, and virtually all Islamic countries (including US vassals like KSA and Jordan) made a unanimous statement that they no longer consider the US as part of the 'peace process'.

Essentially, the two-state solution is dead and the only two outcomes are full and equal citizenship for Palestinians (lol) or open war. Again.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Still dodging the question. Who do you hate more?

the question was answered.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon There's no such thing as a promise or a friend in geopolitics. There are only permanent national interests. For the US, Israel is one, but the Muslim world is a far bigger one. The fallout with regards to Pakistan and the Arab nations that we're seeing now was 100% predictable and explicitly what we don't want to happen, because their subsequent results are also pretty predictable, and undesirable.

The point of such a commitment is to serve as a holding pattern, so we can maintain both permanent national interests.

Fuck Islam and it's interests.
    Why should anyone in America give a fuck what a Paki faggot thinks about our president?
    Originally posted by aldra Doesn't matter. Up until now (since Kissinger) the US has positioned itself as a mediator or arbiter in the negotiations between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs. By recognising Jerusalem as solely Israeli, they've completely denied one of the core points being 'negotiated' - ie. which parts of Jerusalem (or Al-Quds as the Muslims call it) fall under each side's control.

The US never sincerely took the Arabs' interests seriously and always sided with Israel, which is the main reason why negotiations consistently fail… Which is why this is a good thing for the rest of the world - nobody can argue that the US is impartial anymore, and virtually all Islamic countries (including US vassals like KSA and Jordan) made a unanimous statement that they no longer consider the US as part of the 'peace process'.

Essentially, the two-state solution is dead and the only two outcomes are full and equal citizenship for Palestinians (lol) or open war. Again.

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Hopefully this leads to one side wiping out or at least massively weakening the other and then the clear up
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker

dishonest and completely without context. A WINNING COMBINATION
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon There's no such thing as a promise or a friend in geopolitics. There are only permanent national interests. For the US, Israel is one, but the Muslim world is a far bigger one. The fallout with regards to Pakistan and the Arab nations that we're seeing now was 100% predictable and explicitly what we don't want to happen, because their subsequent results are also pretty predictable, and undesirable.

So what you are saying is that you are Pakistani and live in Pakistan
    Originally posted by Fox Paws So what you are saying is that you are Pakistani and live in Pakistan

I am Pakistani and live in America. At this point, my allegiance only lies to the USA and I want us to do what's best for us.
    >arguing with a handsome and well tanned individualned street shitter
Jump to Top