User Controls

Hot Teen Blonde Arrested for Slapping Invaders

Ahed Tamimi is a 16 year old Palestinian who looks like a 100% pure bavarian phenotype.
    She has been fearlessly standing up to the hooknosed invaders since she was able to walk.

-

-

She was arrested recently for slapping a soldier.

https://dailystormer.red/israeliac-machiavellian-geniuses-make-martyr-out-of-pretty-16-year-old-palestinian-girl-who-punched-a-jedi-soldier/

Seeing her, it's pretty insane how little we goyim stand up for ourselves. At some level I think we've sort of bought into a world view where the jedis are in charge and the rest of us their victims, and that that will never change.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Slap her again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Issue313 I think we've sort of bought into a world view where the jedis are in charge and the rest of us their victims, and that that will never change.

der juden have been ostracised for the last 4,000 years for a good reason. it was only 70 years ago they were systematically rounded up and sent off to be baked-good.

the world may be at the peak of a cycle for jedis to be prolific but its only a matter of time before the next trough shows up and jedis are exterminated into the history books to join the dinosaurs and dodo birds.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 Ahed Tamimi is a 16 year old Palestinian who looks like a 100% pure bavarian phenotype.
    She has been fearlessly standing up to the hooknosed invaders since she was able to walk.

plot twist :

10 years later she learnt that she was actually a jedi that was kidnapped as a baby by the palestinian terrorists after they had broke into her house and killed her parents in 2000s.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock der juden have been ostracised for the last 4,000 years for a good reason. it was only 70 years ago they were systematically rounded up and sent off to be baked-good.

the world may be at the peak of a cycle for jedis to be prolific but its only a matter of time before the next trough shows up and jedis are exterminated into the history books to join the dinosaurs and dodo birds.

you're just paranoid jill, nothing gonna happen to you, you're safe where you are. i guess this must be why you do all that prepping shit then.

Originally posted by Issue313

fuck, i'd bang it

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist you're just paranoid jill, nothing gonna happen to you, you're safe where you are. i guess this must be why you do all that prepping shit then.

you dont even know what youre gibbering on about, you retarded handsome and well tanned individual. nothing i typed in that post was personal opinion...it was all based on historic fact that anyone can research for themselves
    Originally posted by infinityshock you dont even know what youre gibbering on about, you retarded handsome and well tanned individual. nothing i typed in that post was personal opinion…it was all based on historic fact that anyone can research for themselves

yeah yeah, your scared for yourself and fellow goyim. after the nazi's, i guess its understandable. by any chance did you have relatives in the camps? did any manage to survive/escape?

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by NARCassist you're just paranoid jill, nothing gonna happen to you, you're safe where you are. i guess this must be why you do all that prepping shit then.

I thought florida gets hit by these big storms, called hurricanes. maybe having some essentials stockpiled makes sense?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist yeah yeah, your scared for yourself and fellow goyim. after the nazi's, i guess its understandable. by any chance did you have relatives in the camps? did any manage to survive/escape?
    youre like a pixies asshole...the most adorable shit comes out of you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil I thought florida gets hit by these big storms, called hurricanes. maybe having some essentials stockpiled makes sense?

dont pay attention to anything that retard posts...his mental faculties are so badly degraded by his lifetime consumption of excessive quantities of assorted pharmaceuticals along with his mothers thalidomide addiction during his time in-utero that the only mental concepts hes able to formulate involve the most basic emotional and physiological outburst.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by mashlehash Slap her again.

Post something meaningful.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by NARCassist fuck, i'd bang it

Dude, you're like 45. She's 16.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Dude, you're like 45. She's 16.

yeah well least i ain't sucking off dolphins tho

http://3animalsextube.com/videos/trainer-loves-his-dolphin/

Originally posted by benny vader plot twist :

10 years later she learnt that she was actually a jedi that was kidnapped as a baby by the palestinian terrorists after they had broke into her house and killed her parents in 2000s.

That'd be kinda like the vampire slayer being rescued from the vampires as a baby.

But the family look huwhite to me.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 That'd be kinda like the vampire slayer being rescued from the vampires as a baby.

But the family look huwhite to me.

twisted plot :

it turned out that her adoptive father and mother are actually siblings, the children of an escaped SS officer who moved there at the end of the war.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Issue313

it looks like the photograph was taken over-exposed to lighten the skin. look at how dark the background is and how 'prominent' the darks (black colors...shadows) are

fake news.
    Originally posted by benny vader twisted plot :

it turned out that her adoptive father and mother are actually siblings, the children of an escaped SS officer who moved there at the end of the war.

Do you think that she might be the reincarnation of the Vishnu Avatar Hitler?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    She looks like she's 9 years old tops.
    Originally posted by infinityshock it looks like the photograph was taken over-exposed to lighten the skin. look at how dark the background is and how 'prominent' the darks (black colors…shadows) are

fake news.

It's the flash.

If you want to change someone's skin colour then it's way easier to do it in Lightroom or Photoshop than by messing around with camera settings.
Jump to Top